Chapter 16: Live With Jk & Jhope

It had been a week since Jungkook uploaded his video edit of the underwater scenery that he took on his underwater expeditions with Y/N. It was also a week since his hyungs had seen the picture of Y/N on his phone and his hyungs had kept a close watch on him, even going to the trouble of accompanying him everywhere he went. He hadn't seen Y/N for a week as he never had an open opportunity to slip away without his hyungs noticing or getting suspicious. He missed seeing her a lot and he wondered if she missed him or wondered why he wasn't coming down to the beach. He only hoped that she hadn't given up and that the next time he went to go see her, whenever that would be, that she would still be waiting for him.

He knew that his hyungs were curious about Y/N and his constant attempt to avoid answering their questions had only left them with more questions and suspicions.

The situation seemed vaguely similar to when Y/N kept on avoiding his questions about her and her past, but eventually she told him. He felt a slight worry that the same thing would happen with him, that he would eventually end up telling his hyungs about Y/N and that was something that just couldn't happen.

It wasn't that he didn't want to tell them because he did and even though Namjoon had told him that he could trust his hyungs not to say anything to anyone, he feared that Y/N's discovery could be even more dangerous the more people that knew about her.

He sighed as he looked up at the camera, realizing just then that he was in the middle of doing a live and he had been staring off into space for a good 10 minutes. He had been engrossed in his thoughts that he had completely forgotten that he was live and that millions of fans were watching him just sit there, saying nothing.

"Ahem! Anyways, sorry, I was getting lost in my thoughts there," he apologized as he cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He ruffled his messy, long hair before trying to flatten it down.

"Ah~, my hair is not flattening!" He let out a huff as he looked at the comment section. He stifled a laugh when he read one comment saying that his hair could be sticking up in the air and he would still look handsome. He went silent as he tried to remember what he was talking about before he had gone off in his thoughts, but he couldn't remember.

"What was I talking about again?" He peered at the comment section and nodded.

"Oh right, my video edit. I've been looking at all of your comments on the video and I just want to thank you all for all of the positive comments. I really appreciate it. I worked really hard on it, so I'm glad that my hard work paid off," he gave a grateful smile and a small nod as he looked at the other comments, "I was really lucky in filming all of it, I caught so many cool things on film and-!" As he began to reminisce, he was interrupted by a knock on the door of his studio. He turned around and noticed someone waving on the other side of the door.

"Jungkook? Are you live?" The sound of Hoseok's voice asked curiously from the other side of the door as more knocking followed right afterwards.

"It's Hope hyung," Jungkook stated with a small sigh as he stood up and walked over to the door of his studio. He didn't open it though. He just stood there with his hand hovering over the door knob.

"Hey! Jungkook! I can see you!" Hoseok exclaimed in a slightly annoyed tone, making Jungkook chuckle in amusement. He unlocked the door, but held onto the doorknob tightly. His hyung grabbed onto the door knob and tried to turn it, but because he was holding onto it from the inside, the door knob didn't budge. "Jungkook, your door knob is stuck."

"Yeah, sorry hyung. Guess you can't join the live," Jungkook answered with a small, mischievous grin as he stood there with one hand on the door knob and the other on his hip. He looked over at his camera and he could see that he was still in view. No doubt the fans were all watching him messing with his hyung.