Chapter 6: Hyung, Can You Keep A Secret?

"Hyung! You can't do that! That's cheating!" Jungkook protested in annoyance to Taehyung, who sat beside him grinning like an idiot. The two of them were busy playing video games as usual. They were the gamer boys of the group.

The members had nothing to do as they had another day off today, so they decided to just lounge around for the day. Plus, the weather wasn't doing so well outside. It was cloudy outside and drizzling. Today wasn't a good day to go anywhere. It was too bad that they didn't have a BTS Run Episode scheduled to run today.

"No, it's not," Taehyung responded snickering as he continued pressing the buttons on his controller. Jungkook groaned beside him, making him try to do his best to not show any hint of amusement, but it was difficult.

"Hey hyung! Why did you kill me?! We're on the same team!" Jungkook hollered in annoyance as he smacked his hyung on the arm playfully. Taehyung groaned in slight pain and rubbed his arm. He glared at the younger one with a displeased look. Jungkook smirked as he took this chance kill Taehyung's character in the video game. "Oops-, sorry, but not sorry hyung."

"Wha-?! Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled in frustration and disbelief as he sent Jungkook another glare. Jungkook grinned devilishly at that as he nudged his hyung, who nudged him back playfully. The two continued nudging each other while pressing quickly on their game controllers until finally the game ended and they let out exasperated sighs. "Ah... even when I distract you or cheat, you still manage to win."

"Of course hyung. I'm good at everything. They don't call me the Golden Maknae for nothing," Jungkook replied proudly as he snickered and patted his hyung on the shoulder, "Don't be too sad hyung. Maybe one of these days I'll let you win."

"Really?" Taehyung asked in surprise as his eyes went wide.

"Pft, no, I was kidding! I will never let you win," Jungkook answered with a mischievous grin as he reached up and messed up his hyung's hair before standing up. He heard his hyung groan in annoyance making him chuckle. He stretched out his arms and shook them out since they were beginning to cramp up. He wasn't big on losing. He loved winning, which made sense since he was really competitive. If he lost then it would make him upset, but he always did his best not to show it.

"Well, I'm hungry, do we have anything interesting to eat?" Taehyung asked curiously as he stood up as well and started walking to the kitchen. Jungkook followed after him. Taehyung opened up the fridge while Jungkook opened up the pantry. "See anything?"

"Nope, nothing from where I'm standing. How about you?" Jungkook asked as he closed the pantry door. Taehyung shook his head in response, making them both sigh heavily. "I swear, we just went shopping."

"Actually, no we didn't. The last time we went shopping was a week and a half ago," Taehyung corrected with a neutral expression, "Your sense of time is a bit off. Have you been getting enough sleep lately?"

"What?! That's not true!" Jungkook exclaimed angrily as he shook his head vigorously. Taehyung shrugged in response to that. "Aish, whatever, I'm going out to buy some food. You coming or staying?"

"I'll come," Taehyung said as he followed after the younger one who was already heading towards the door. They both slipped on their shoes and grabbed their wallets before heading to the door. "We should probably let the others know where we're going, so that they know." Jungkook nodded as he took his phone out and messaged the others where they were headed before placing his phone back in his pocket. "Or we can do that too I guess..."

With that, the two youngest ones walked out the door. They grabbed a single umbrella along with their raincoats and walked down the street. The rain seemed to be settling down a little bit. They probably didn't really need the umbrella, but still they carried it with them anyways just in case.