Chapter 21: Oceana

Jungkook walked up the stairs to the dorm. He had just got done with doing some weight lifting in the gym. He drank a big gulp of water and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. Besides spending time with Y/N, the weight room was another place he had that was far from the sirens, but today he did his workout alone. Most of the time, he did his workouts with his hyungs, but since his hyungs were preoccupied with the sirens they didn't join him. He sighed a bit as he opened the door to the dorm. He took his shoes off and walked into the living room. There, he saw Namjoon and Taehyung with two sirens sitting on their laps. He grimaced at this as he approached them slowly.

"Hyungs, aren't you going to workout?" He asked his hyungs trying to get their attention. His hyungs glanced up at him and shook their heads. "Why not? We always exercise on this day of the week."

"Jungkook, can't you see that we're a little busy right now?" Namjoon asked as he gestured to the siren sitting on his lap. Jungkook glanced at the siren and the siren glanced right back at him. They stared at each other for a moment before the siren gave him a flirtatious wink. He, on the other hand, rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Fine," he mumbled as he turned away from them and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took out some banana milk and sipped a huge gulp full. Just as he was about to swallow it down, a siren stood in front of him with no clothes on. His eyes went wide and he spat out his banana milk into her face, but since he had so much of the banana milk in his mouth it ran all the way down the siren's body completely covering her in the drink. She shrieked and glared at him angrily while he bit his lip trying not to laugh. "Sorry."

With that, he placed his banana milk back into the fridge and walked out of the kitchen, stifling laughs to himself. He headed down the hallway to his room, hearing fast footsteps making their way to the kitchen. He laughed as he remembered the siren's shocked expression before entering his room. Upon entering his room, his smile turned into a frown when he saw that siren that just wouldn't leave him alone standing there. As he was about to ask her what she was doing in his room, he stopped when she held up his necklace, except the locket was open and Y/N's scale that had been previously hidden in was no longer there. Instead, the scale was now sitting in the hand of the siren. She had a serious look on her face making him gulp slightly.

"Where did you get this scale?" She asked in a bold tone as she narrowed her eyes at him. Jungkook didn't say anything at first as he was trying to come up with a good lie.

"I just found it on the beach," he answered with a shrug. He figured if he just played it off cool then the siren would back down, but to his disappointment she didn't back down and only seemed to become more suspicious.

"That's a lie. Even a complete idiot could figure that out," she voiced with a hint of harshness to it. Jungkook remembered how he fed his hyungs this same lie and they believed him. Granted, they were still a bit suspicious, but they still believed him. Her words made him annoyed as he glared at her.

"Tch, are you calling my hyungs idiots?" He asked with a scoff as he tried to reach for his necklace.

"If they believed your lie then yes they're idiots," the siren girl replied in a matter-of-fact kind of way and stepped back from him so that he couldn't reach his necklace. He clenched his hand into a fist at that. The siren girl had noticed this, but she wasn't scared of him and he knew this too as she held her ground. "Tell me the truth as to why you have this and why you said Y/N's name!" Jungkook stared at the siren girl for a moment in silence. It was clear to him that she wasn't going to let this go, but he didn't want to give in and tell her about Y/N.

"It's none of your business how I got it and I never said that name," he retorted as he swiftly reached out and took his necklace back as well as the scale. He placed the scale back into the locket and placed it around his neck before glaring at her. "Stop pestering me already. I already told you that it's not going to work, I'm not going to fall for you."