Chapter 45: You Are Being Sued

Like the exceptional managers that they were, the managers managed to get a court order to proceed in taking legal action against Dr. Kai. They were going to be visiting a local court house in the afternoon.

Of course, once the news broke out about this, it was all over the internet and media within an hour. That was what comes with being the most popular boy band across the world. The members expected this to happen too, so they weren't surprised to see it all over social media the next morning.

There were mixed reactions on the media. Most were glad that the members were taking legal action while some thought that they were being too harsh, but then again the ones who said that didn't know the situation fully that the members were in, so it was probably hard for them to understand the members' reasons for taking legal action.

Throughout the morning, they were once again shooting for their new music video. They were almost done. They just had a few more things to shoot before they would be done and all that was left was editing to do.

"Good! One more time and then we'll end it for today so you boys have time to eat before going to the court house," the first manager announced as he and the two other managers gave the members a thumbs up. The members nodded as they ran through the choreography one more time. The cameras followed their every move, making sure to get all angles. The members tried their best to make each move look flawless and their expressions filled with emotions.

Once the shooting was done, the members sat down in the resting area. They took sips from their water bottles and heaved heavy sighs.

"Wow, we're finally done. Thank goodness," Hoseok said with a sigh of relief. "I can't wait to see the finishing touch."

"Me too, I'm sure ARMYs are going to love it," Jimin added with a big smile. "Hopefully it will make up for everything that's been happening on social media."

"Yeah, hopefully everyone can forget about Dr. Kai and about those pictures of Y/N and us," Namjoon mentioned with a nod before taking his phone out. The members noticed and grinned a bit knowingly.

"Look at you taking your phone out to text Oceana," Seokjin teased with a grin as he patted Namjoon's shoulder.

"I was just checking to see if she messaged me back. I told her that we were planning on suing Dr. Kai. She hasn't messaged me back since then," Namjoon explained briefly as if to defend himself from being teased.

"Maybe she's just so in shock that she forgot to text back." Hoseok patted Namjoon's back to comfort him and smiled gently. Namjoon smiled back as he sighed and leaned back.

"Point being, you shouldn't worry about it so much. She'll text you back eventually." Yoongi's voice was calm and collected like usual unless he was mad. He stared off at the set with a neutral expression. In a way, it was hard for him to believe that Namjoon liked Oceana. Although they talked a lot and seemed to be getting closer, he just couldn't picture them together. He couldn't picture them together like Y/N and Jungkook. Perhaps it was just because he knew that Oceana was so different from Y/N or maybe it because he had trouble looking past all of the awful things that Oceana had taken part of in the past. It was true that she had become friendlier and more helpful for a while now, but it was still hard to believe that she had gone completely good.

"Hyung, you should be glad that she texts you. I mean, at least she can text you. I can't even text Y/N because she doesn't even have a phone." A whine escaped Jungkook's lips as they formed a pout.

"Oceana sent you a picture though of her," Seokjin stated with a knowing look. "Plus, we can always ask Oceana to buy Y/N a phone so she can text you." The youngest looked at his hyung with a perplexed expression, but seeming to think about it. What his hyung said was true—most of the time the things he said were true—and not entirely a bad idea either.