Chapter 49: Vengeful Scientist [P2]

"NO! You can't do this! You'll never get away with this! We'll find you! Jungkook!!" The members yelled and shouted in fear and anger as they watched Jungkook being dragged out of the room by Dr. Kai and his two guards. They wiggled around furiously, but nothing was doing any good.

"That bastard... I'm going to kill him when we get out of here and he better not hurt Jungkook anymore or I will show no mercy!" Yoongi shouted with rage as he kicked at the chair and pulled at the ropes. The members all worried and feared of what Dr. Kai was going to do with their youngest member. They had to find a way out and fast, but nothing was coming to my mind. Plus, their minds were completely blinded with rage that it was hard for them to think rationally or to come up with any ideas.

Namjoon tried to take a deep breath and he looked around the room. Thankfully, Dr. Kai had left the light on, so now he could actually see his surroundings. He spotted their wallets and phones on a table not too far away from him. He glanced at the others wanting to let them know, but they were all too busy yelling and wiggling around. He sighed in exasperation as he scooted the chair inch by inch towards the table.

When he finally reached the table, he leaned forward. He stuck his chin out and pulled his phone towards him. He turned it on with his chin and mostly used his chin to scroll and press on buttons. He went to his contacts and scrolled through until he finally saw Oceana's name and number. He pressed on the call button and sighed a bit in relief when the call started ringing. He put the call on speaker phone so that he could hear better and so that the others could hear too once they settled down.

"Hey Namjoon, Y/N and I just arrived back. I decided to come back after all, haha. The sirens decided to come back too surprisingly-," Oceana started to say through the other line, but then stopped when Namjoon cut her off.

"Oceana! I'm sorry, but we need your help!" Namjoon shouted into the phone. Hearing him shout, made the other members stop yelling and wiggling around and look at him in confusion. When they noticed that he was talking on the phone, their eyes widened in shock but also relief.

"Huh?! What's wrong?! What happened?!" Oceana asked in concern. Namjoon as quickly as he could explained what happened to Oceana with the other members occasionally adding unnecessary things in there too. Oceana asked in shock at that and so did Y/N, who was right beside her.

"Is Jungkook there?!" Y/N asked in fear.

"He was, but then he started provoking Dr. Kai and Dr. Kai dragged him out of the room! He said that he was going to dispose of him somewhere where he no one would suspect he was the one who did it," Namjoon answered quickly, trying to remember what Dr. Kai had said.

"Where the hell would that be?" Oceana asked in confusion.

"I... I think I know!" Y/N exclaimed in panic, "Oceana, you and the pod need to go help Namjoon and the others. I'll go find Jungkook. I have a feeling that it'll be easier for me to rescue Jungkook than it will be to help rescue Namjoon and the others."

"But Y/N-," Oceana started to protest.

"It's ok Oceana. I'll be alright. But you have to go!" Y/N insisted in a fearful tone. Oceana sighed at that.

"Ok, but be careful," Oceana answered in a wary tone. Y/N didn't respond, but a splash could be heard on their side of the call, signalling that Y/N had dove under the water and swam away. Oceana sighed again. "Ok, Namjoon, where are you and the other members?"

"Honestly, I don't know. We're in some sort of room. There's no windows, but it's a room inside a building. When Dr. Kai opened the door to the room, I saw the windows of the building. It looks brand new. If I'm to guess, he may have us locked up in a secret room at his old research facility, but it's hard to know since I would have thought that it would have been shut down," Namjoon said fast and uncertain. Oceana listened without interruption before sighing.