Chapter 32: The Picture

"Hehe, ok, hold your breaths now," Y/N instructed with a giggle as she looked at the members, who had on goggles on their eyes. The members nodded in response. It had been one week since the sirens had left. It was a week of peace and enjoyment as there was nobody to pull the members, specifically Jungkook, away from Y/N. However, there were a few times when Jungkook was alone with Y/N and they had heard a snapping sound. Of course, when they looked they saw nothing, but as they had begun to hear it more frequently they begun to get worried and started to feel as though someone was watching them. So, they reluctantly had tried to be more careful whenever they saw each other.

"Are you sure you're ok with showing us the moon cave pool thing?" Hoseok asked uncertain, "I mean, last time you tried to drive us away with those sharks and that didn't go so well." Y/N looked away, feeling uncomfortable as she remembered what had happened the last time that the members had been close to the island.

"Hyung, don't bring that up now," Taehyung interjected as he splashed Hoseok, who looked at him in surprise. Taehyung made a small gesture to signify that Y/N was looking uncomfortable. Hoseok noticed and gave an apologetic look.

"Don't worry. I won't send sharks after you this time," Y/N responded with a nervous laugh, "I trust you guys enough to show you the island and the cave and the pool. I trust that you guys won't tell anyone about it." The members smiled at that as they nodded in agreement to her statement. "Sorry that all seven of you can't breathe underwater."

"It's ok Y/N, it's nice to see Jungkook being jealous," Seokjin stated with a grin as he and the other members glanced over at Jungkook, who looked away feeling flustered. This made the members laugh in amusement. Y/N smiled as well.

"Alright, take a deep breath because the tunnel into the cave is a bit long," Y/N announced as she looked at the members before giving a small nod and diving down under the water's surface. She swam towards the entrance of the cave with the other members all taking in deep breaths then diving down after her. She pointed to the entrance then gestured for them to follow her before swimming into the tunnel. The members swam in after her, trying their best to hold their breaths, except for Jungkook, who was able to breathe underwater since Y/N had kissed him beforehand.

Y/N was right. The tunnel was long and dark. It was hard for the members to see where they were going, but thanks to Y/N's sparkling tail they could at least follow the glow. As the members were beginning to lose the last bit of air that was in their lungs, Y/N finally came to the end of the tunnel and swam upwards. The members all quickly followed, trying to reach the surface as fast as possible. Besides Y/N and Jungkook, the members all gasped for air once they reached the surface and hung onto the sides of the moon pool.

"Oh my gosh... I thought my lungs were going to burst," Yoongi commented as he exaggeratedly gasped for air while leaning his head on the side of the moon pool.

"Oh! I have a lung joke!" Seokjin announced excitedly. The members all groaned in annoyance while Y/N stared at him curiously. "What did the two love birds here say to the fighting members and siren pod? Can't we all get-a-LUNG! Ahahahaha!" The members all gave small sighs at that while Y/N was silent for a bit before she giggled a bit and then laughed harder. "Ha! There! At least Y/N appreciates my jokes!"

"Y/N, you can't possibly think that his jokes are funny," Yoongi remarked with a look of disbelief.

"Jin is funny. I like his jokes," Y/N responded with a giggle as she shrugged. The members stared at her in shock.

"Aw thank you Y/N! I knew you would be the only one who truly appreciates me!" Seokjin exclaimed happily as he hugged Y/N while smiling contently. Jungkook saw this and frowned. The others noticed and grinned in amusement while watching to see what would happen. Y/N giggled when Seokjin hugged her and she hugged him back. This made Jungkook pout a bit. He didn't like it when his hyungs touched Y/N, but seeing her hugging one of his hyungs made him upset.