Chapter 27: Hyung Kissed Y/N [P1]

Another week had gone by and Jungkook still hadn't been able to apologize to Y/N for yelling at her, let alone talk to her because every time he and the others went to go visit her, she would either not come by the beach or they would have always missed the chance to talk to her.

As the week had gone by, he began to lose hope and the other members could see it. He recalled how Jimin and Oceana had been absolutely certain that Y/N and he would resolve things soon, but he even began to wonder if maybe Y/N was one to hold a grudge. He remembered what Oceana had told them, how she continued to remind them that Y/N was nothing like her and the sirens. Each time he remembered that, he would always remember how he verbally told Y/N that she was just like the other sirens and each time he always felt guilty for what he said. He wished he could take it back. He wished that he didn't let his anger out on her, but he did and now it seemed as if he drove her away.

For most of the week he and the other members focused on working on their new songs, new album, and new choreographies. As their due date was getting closer by the day, they knew they would need to finish far before the actual due date to practice everything from the songs to the dance moves. They would have less time as well to go down to the beach and visit Y/N.

He thought back to what Oceana had said before she left, how even if his love with Y/N was genuine it could never be so because of how different they were. Oceana had said that when she told Y/N that, she had said the exact same thing that he said. Neither of them cared that they were different and yet he found it hard to believe as he couldn't even have a single chance to talk to her. He wondered if perhaps Oceana was right, that he and Y/N couldn't be together and that this was a clear sign that maybe it was best that they didn't see each other. Though he remembered all those fun and exciting times they had together. He remembered his feelings for her and the kisses they shared all those time. It wasn't something he could just let go of and move on in the blink of an eye. It would take time for him to move on, but perhaps it was for the best if he moved on.

Sighing, he stared down at his empty notepad. The entire page was completely blank besides the small little doodles in the corner of Y/N. Lyrics to songs should be on the page, but not a single word was written. He leaned back in his chair and stared up at the ceiling. He let out a loud yawn as he was tired, he had been sitting in that spot for most of the day, didn't even get up to eat any food. He was tempted to take a nap then and there, but the sound of knocking on his studio door stopped him. He sat up slightly and twirled his chair around just in time to see Yoongi peeking in.

"Hey hyung," he greeted his hyung in a tired tone, "What is it?" Yoongi didn't say anything at first as he walked into the younger one's studio and closed the door before sitting down beside the younger one.

"Just came to check if you got any writing done," Yoongi stated in a calm tone, his expression stoic as usual. Jungkook sighed as he glanced over at his notepad. His hyung glanced as well and noticed the empty notebook before looking back at him. "Jungkook, listen, I know you miss Y/N and you're feeling guilty for yelling at her and saying what you did, but you can't let this affect your work. ARMY is counting on us, we don't disappoint as you have said back when we were still enchanted by those sirens."

"I know hyung, I'm sorry," Jungkook apologized sadly as he looked down at the ground with his shoulders slumped, "I just... I can't stop thinking about how I yelled at Y/N and said that she was like the other sirens and what Oceana said. I'm just thinking that I can't take back what I said to Y/N and I may never see her again."

"Y/N, I don't think she's holding a grudge against you. She doesn't seem like someone to do that. Those other sirens maybe, but not her," Yoongi voiced with a firm, but comforting tone as he placed his hand on the younger one's shoulder, "I know you want to see her and apologize to her. I'm sure she has forgiven you too."