Chapter 47: Mutual Feelings

It was reaching a full year now. The members had been on tour for almost half a year now. They had been so busy and they barely had any resting period, but to them it was worth it since they could see their fans and they could perform. It felt nice to visit different countries and explore new cultures as well. They documented all of their experiences, doing Vlives and BTS Run Episodes during the times that they could go out and explore before concerts.

They were now finished touring though and they were now on the plane back to Seoul. They always felt sad when the touring would come to end, but this were exhausted. Plus, it would feel nice to be back home and to be able to rest for a while.

The members sat down in their seats on the plane, getting ready for take off. Their managers sat in their seats as well not to far away from them.

"Namjoon, do you know where your passport is?" One of the managers asked as he glanced at Namjoon. The others too looked over at him with worried expressions. They remembered that one time where Namjoon couldn't find his passport and they had erupted into a panic since he needed his passport to go through the airport customs successfully. So every time they went on a plane, they always asked him to double check.

"Ah seriously, you guys aren't going to let that go," he replied with a heavy sigh. The others all shook their heads in response.

"Honestly, I was ready to just leave you in the plane while the rest of us went," Yoongi commented with a sigh as rubbed his temples.

"I literally was going to cry," Hoseok added with a nervous laugh.

"I almost swore at him," Jungkook said with a sheepish grin as he scratched the back of his head.

"You say that as if you've never sworn before," Seokjin remarked as he nudged Jungkook, who fake gasped.

"Wha-?! Who me?! The innocent maknae of the group?! How dare you accuse me of such a thing hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed dramatically and jokingly. He stared flabbergasted at Seokjin, his expression overly dramatic. He placed his hand on his chest and pretended to act hurt. The other members laughed at his cuteness and his dramatic acting while Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Hey now, who says you're innocent?" Seokjin asked with a scoff as he stared Jungkook right in the eyes. Jungkook snickered a bit in response as he leaned back in his seat.

"Anyways, getting back to the point, Namjoon do you know where your passport is?" The second manager asked looking at Namjoon once more. Namjoon nodded as he reached into his bag and took out his passport. The second manager nodded in response to that.

"We'll be taking off soon boys, so if you have to go to the washroom then make it quick," the third manager announced as he glanced at each of the members. The members all gave nods, but none of them stood up, signifying that none of them needed to go to the bathroom at the moment. The third manager nodded at that.

Jungkook sighed a bit as he glanced at the other members. Taehyung and Jimin were already watching a movie on Taehyung's laptop. Yoongi was starting to get ready to nap and Hoseok was listening to music on his phone. Seokjin was already digging into the snacks that he bought in the airport. When his eyes went to Namjoon, he noticed his hyung staring at his phone with furrowed eyebrows. This made his eyebrows knit in worry as he sat down next to his hyung.

"What's wrong hyung?" He asked curiously as he casually peeked over his hyung's shoulder. He noticed that the screen was set on an open text message conversation. "Who are you texting?"

"Hm? Oh, just seeing if Oceana texted me back," Namjoon answered with a small smile as he sighed a bit.

"She hasn't answered back yet?" Jungkook asked in surprise. Namjoon shook his head in response, which surprised Jungkook even more. It was surprising for Oceana to not text back or at least check in. They hadn't heard anything from her though for a while now. Jungkook's only way to check on Y/N was through Oceana, but even she seemed to have gone awol on them. Ever since he had seen that little hint of purple glow in the water, he had wanted to check in on how Y/N was doing. Although, he hadn't told his hyungs that he had decided not to let go of Y/N and his feelings for her. He didn't want them to know yet until he was sure that he was going to see her or at least show them proof that he was going to see her again soon.