Chapter 4: Puffer-Fish

"Jungkookie! Wake up!" Jimin chirped as he knocked on Jungkook's bedroom door before rushing in and jumping on the youngster's bed. Jungkook groaned in annoyance and lifted his head. He opened one of his eyes into a small slit and looked at his hyung sleepily.

"Hyung! Stop!" He exclaimed grumpily and sleepily as he tried to push his hyung off of his bed, but Jimin only moved away from him and continued to jump on the bed. He let out an irritated sigh as he grabbed one of his pillows and threw it at Jimin. The pillow smacked his hyung in the face, making him fall of the bed. The younger snickered at that as he buried his face in his other pillow and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Jungkookie, come on! We have to practice for the concert tonight. Did you forget that we have another concert tonight?" Jimin asked as he approached the younger one's bed and pulled the blanket off, earning a groan from the younger one, "You should get up now before Yoongi hyung comes in and pulls you out of bed."

"Ha, in case you forgot, but I'm the strongest in the group. Plus, Suga hyung can't even carry me, so how is he possibly going to be able to pull me?" Jungkook asked as he yawned tiredly, not moving from his spot, "Now, please let me sleep for a little bit more before I smack your butt."

"Is that after I smack your butt first?" Jimin asked teasingly as he crossed his arms over his chest while raising an eyebrow. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he turned his head away from the older one and closed his eyes again. "Aish, fine, but don't get mad at me if Yoongi hyung or Manager hyung gets mad at you for not waking up." With that, Jimin left the room, closing the door behind him and leaving the younger one to continue lying on the bed.

Jungkook tried to go back to sleep, but his hyung's words played in his mind. He really didn't want his hyungs or the Manager to be angry at him. He let out a groan as he managed to bring himself to get out of his bed and get ready. With his eyes half open, he got dressed up to go to the dance practice room. He yawned loudly. He was so tired. He had come back to his room really late last night and was still too hyped that he ended up falling sleep even later.

He sat on his bed and began to put some iron man socks on, but just as he was about to put on his other sock he stopped. He stared down at his foot, gliding his finger along the spot where Y/N had healed his cut. There wasn't even a scar there. It was as if he hadn't been cut. The glow that radiated from her hands, eyes, and pendant still awed him even now. It made him wonder how he hadn't noticed the pendant around her neck.

"Jungkook, you up?" Yoongi asked as he opened the bedroom door and walked in without even knocking. Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts by Yoongi's voice and he looked up at his hyung with a slightly dazed expression. "Oh good, you're up. Well, that makes my job easier. Anyways, let's go. Manager wants us in the dance studio in 20 minutes, so come have breakfast."

Jungkook nodded as he slipped on his sock and slipped on a pair of timberland boots before following his hyung out of the bedroom. They walked to the kitchen where the other members were all sitting at the table, eating their breakfasts. He grabbed some banana milk from the fridge and some cereal before sitting down beside Namjoon. The members ate their breakfasts.

"Wow, you look half awake right now Jk," Seokjin commented in a matter-of-fact kind of way as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

"I just got up hyung, of course I look half awake," Jungkook answered with another yawn as he opened his banana milk and took a sip. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head, trying to wake himself up.

Once the BTS members were done eating, they headed down to the dance practice room. Before heading downstairs, Jungkook glanced out to the window. He could see the beach. He wondered if Y/N was out there, waiting for him. He knew he couldn't just ditch practice and go to the beach. That would be too suspicious. Plus, he wanted to be ready and give a good performance for tonight's concert. It looked like visiting the beach would have to wait for later.