Chapter 17: Kiss Of Hidden Feelings

"Alright boys, we're all done for the day. You can relax for the rest of the day," BTS' manager voiced as he stood up and left the dorm, leaving the BTS members sitting on the couch. The boys had been working on new songs for their new album all throughout the morning. It was lunch time now and the boys were starving.

"Ugh, my head is spinning right now," Yoongi commented with a groan as he tossed his notebook to the side and back flopped into the couch.

"You ok? Do you need a pill?" Hoseok asked curiously and worriedly. Yoongi shook his head at that.

"No, I could use a nap though," Yoongi responded as he stretched his arms out and yawned.

"You should eat something though first," Namjoon insisted as he stood up, "I'm going to order something though since I don't feel like making any food."

"I want to go out to a restaurant to eat though, not stay inside," Taehyung whined as he looked up from his phone, "We haven't gone out to eat in a while. Please!" The others all glanced at each other before giving nods of agreement, except for Yoongi who seemed the least likely to go.

"But what about my nap?" He asked with a scowl across his face.

"You can nap when we get back," Seokjin replied as he rolled his eyes then grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him up to a standing position, "Right now, we should reward ourselves for working so hard." The others nodded again in agreement to that as they all stood up and walked towards the door. They grabbed their wallets and slipped on their shoes before leaving the dorm. Bodyguards following after them, they went to their cars and got in. They took two cars: three to one car and four to the other car.

The drive was a good 20 minutes with the boys blasting music and singing along with a mixture of laughter every now and then. When they finally arrived at the restaurant they all got out. Of course, fans and people who recognized all screamed and tried to approach them, but the bodyguards blocked them from touching the members. They managed to get into the restaurant without too much trouble.

"Well well well, BTS, what an honour," a smiling man greeted them as he approached them, "I assume you're all here to eat." The members all nodded in response. "Good then right this way then." The members nodded as they followed after the man to a large booth. He handed them out menus. "Can I start you all off with some drinks?" They all ordered some water. "Coming right up. Take your time. I'll be back in a little bit." With that, the man walked off to grab their drinks.

The boys started looking at their menus, deciding on what they wanted to eat. As he stared at the menu, he noticed something catch his eye and he looked towards the window, but whatever it was that all he saw was just the ocean. Perhaps it was a gleam of Y/N's tail and it occurred to him that he still hadn't seen her in over two weeks now. It worried him that he couldn't go out now and see her, but if he tried to then his hyungs would be suspicious and no doubt follow him.

"What are you looking at Jungkookie?" Jimin asked curiously as he noticed the youngest staring out the window. The younger one cast his eyes away from the window and back to his hyung, who sent him a questioning look.

"Nothing, thought I saw something," Jungkook replied with a small smile as he looked back down at his menu, but out of the corner of his eyes he still looked towards the sea, maybe hoping to see a shimmering tail still waiting out there for him. He saw nothing though. Disappointment was written all over his face, but he did his best to hide it.

When the man came back, the members ordered some food. As they waited for their food to be served a group of beautiful girls walked into the restaurant. The members and everyone in the restaurant immediately noticed them. I mean, how could they not? These girls were stunningly gorgeous with curvy bodies, flawless complexions, and flowing hair.