Chapter 31: Hint Of Flirtation

"Haha, you're so cute when you're flustered," Jungkook commented in a teasing manner as he watched Y/N's face go a bright red. Y/N pouted at that as she crossed her arms over her chest making Jungkook snicker. He had come down to the beach to visit Y/N around 10AM with his hyungs tagging along with him. Most of them were in the water playing around, but Jungkook stayed behind sitting on the sand with Yoongi who was lying down and taking a nap.

"Stop teasing me," Y/N grumbled as she shot Jungkook a playful glare. Jungkook giggled at that as he reached over and pinched her cheek. He tugged at her cheek lightly and moved his hand slightly causing Y/N's squishy cheeks to move around. "H-Hey! Ow! That hurts! Hmph! Take this!" Whining and not wanting her cheek to be tugged at anymore, she flicked her tail towards the surface of the water making a rather large wave rise. The water splashed up and towards Jungkook, completely drenching him with water and Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully was awoken from his sleep by the water crashing down onto him as well.

"Ah! Y/N! My shirts all wet now!" Jungkook whined as he pouted and pinched his soaking wet shirt, pulling it away from his body. This made Y/N giggle in amusement as she grinned victoriously at Jungkook.

"What the-?! Who did that?! Jungkook, I swear if that was you-!" Yoongi began to protest in an angry tone as he glared at Jungkook, who put his hands up in defense then pointed at Y/N. Yoongi glanced at Y/N, who sent him an apologetic look. He huffed a bit at that. "Damn, I can't hit a girl. Whatever, just don't splash me again!" With that, he moved away from the water, so that he wouldn't get splashed again. Y/N and Jungkook stifled laughs at that as they watched Yoongi grumble while he fell back to sleep. Once he was back to sleep they looked away from him and back at each other. They stared at each other for a moment or two before clearing their throats.

"Anyways, aren't you going to come into the water? The others are in the water," Y/N stated as she gestured to the others who were busy splashing each other.

"Yeah, I guess I am," Jungkook responded as he took his shirt off revealing his muscle toned body. Seeing his well-built figure, Y/N felt her gaze traveled from his visible six-pack to his big, bulging arm muscles. It was a sight that she wasn't use to as she hadn't been around many humans for a long time, not since the time when she first fell in love with a human. She watched him carefully seeming in a somewhat trance before shaking her head and looking away once he had turned back around to look at her. When he looked at her, he noticed that her face had become a deep shade of red. "Are you ok? Your face is red."

"I'm... fine, get in the water already or else I'm going to have to splash you again," Y/N warned as she got her tail ready to whip water at him.

"You do that and we'll both be dead because Yoongi hyung won't let it go the second time," Jungkook pointed out with a knowing look as he glanced at his sleeping hyung before slowly walking into the water. As he walked in, he shivered. The temperature of the water was chilly going in, but once he was fully in it wasn't so bad. "Hey, we should go to the island."

"Uh... I don't know. I mean, I don't want to have to pull all seven of you to the island. Plus, I'd have to kiss all seven of you in order for you all to breathe underwater," Y/N inquired with an awkward expression. Upon hearing this, Jungkook's body tensed up a bit at this.

"You're right. Never mind, you're only allowed to kiss me," he mumbled as he looked away. Y/N found herself smiling at what he said as she slowly swam towards him and pecked his cheek softly. He was surprised by the gesture as he stared stunned at her and placed his hand against his cheek. She giggle at his reaction and grinned teasingly when she saw his cheeks flush a light pink colour. He pouted once he realized that she was laughing at him and sent her a playful glare. He tried to think of what he could do to get her back. He knew he couldn't splash her because she was already in the water. He thought hard for a moment before an idea came into his head. He smirked mischievously as he approached her slowly and in a swift movement, he wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her closely to him then began tickling her sides.