Chapter 37: A Warning From Dr. Kai

"Ah! We finally finished the last song on the album!" Taehyung cheered excitedly and happily as he stood up from the ground and lifted his arms high in the air.

"Thank goodness, I'm starving," Seokjin whined as he rubbed his belly hungrily.

"I am too, but I'm so tired. I'm ready for a nap," Yoongi stated as he yawned and stretched his arms out.

"We still have to record and practice choreography though," Namjoon said with a knowing look. The members all groaned tiredly. The members had finally finished their last song for their new album. All they had left to do was record the songs and work on new choreography to go along with the songs when they perform. Still, it was late afternoon now and they had been working on the last song all day.

"Come on hyung, let's just take a break for now, so we can eat something. We'll come back to it a little later," Jungkook suggested as he stood up and started walking to the kitchen to prepare some food. Namjoon sighed, but nodded that making the others sigh in relief. The other members stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"What are you going to make Jungkook?" Jimin asked curiously as he peeked over the younger one's shoulder.

"Wouldn't you like to know Jimin-ssi," Jungkook responded teasingly as he pushed his hyung away gently and pinched his arm. Jimin wiggled around and yelped in pain before sending the younger one a glare. Jungkook giggled mischievously at that as he opened the fridge. "Hm, there isn't much to cook with in here. We need to do a grocery."

"Let's go do a grocery then," Hoseok insisted as he started heading to the door.

"Ugh, but that involves walking and I don't want to walk all the way down to the grocery store," Yoongi complained with a grimace and a groan.

"Ok, then we'll drive," Hoseok offered instead with a shrug as he started putting his shoes on.

"Can't we just order something?" Yoongi asked with pleading tone, "We still have to walk to the car and walk around the grocery store when we get there." The members glanced at one another before rolling their eyes. The maknae line went behind Yoongi and started pushing his back towards the door.

"Come on hyung, it'll do you some good," Taehyung said with a boxy smile as he slipped on his shoes. Yoongi groaned at that, but still reluctantly went along and slipped his shoes on. "Don't worry hyung, we'll buy lots of good food so that we won't have to go grocery shopping for a long time."

"Doubtful, with the large amounts of food that we all eat, it'll probably all be gone by the end of the week," Yoongi retorted with a scowl as he shoved his hands in his pockets, "But let's go before I change my mind." The members all nodded as they grabbed their wallets and phones and headed out of the dorm. They bumped into their managers on the way out.

"Where you boys off to? The beach again?" One of the managers asked with a raised eyebrow. The members shook their heads in response, which surprised the managers. "Oh no? Then where are you going?"

"We're going to go do some grocery shopping," Seokjin answered with a small smile, "We're out of ingredients to make food. We won't be too long."

"Good because we're going to go over the schedule for tomorrow. You're going to start recording tomorrow," second manager instructed with a nod. The members nodded in response. They were use to this. They were used to rigorous schedules right before they released a new album. After all, they still had a ton more work left to do before they could fully relax. "Alright, well, off you boys go. Don't be out there too late though since we'll start recording on the early side tomorrow." The members did their best to hide their scowls at the thought of getting up at a ridiculously early in the morning time to start recording, especially the ones who were heavy sleepers. Jungkook being one of the ones who was a heavy sleeper pouted a bit.