Chapter 13: Night Exploration

"I can't believe you got all of this footage," Jimin said in amazement as he and the others were all looking through Jungkook's pictures and videos. Jungkook was currently going through all of it and asking his hyungs for some input on what to put in and what to leave out of the video that he was still working on.

"I know. I think I've really been getting lucky every time I go out," he commented with a cute smile as he clicked on a picture to make it bigger. He smiled when he saw the picture up close. He remembered the day he took it. It was a picture from the very first time he went under the water with Y/N. She had been playing with the dolphins and eventually brought them over to him to swim with as well. He remembered how he felt slightly envious that she was able to swim with dolphins and swim in the beautiful underwater scenery everyday.

It had been two weeks since the very first time she had given him the chance to explore the depths of the ocean. Every single time, she kissed him and every time he had to do his best not to enjoy it or show that he enjoyed it.

Every time when he would leave the beach, Y/N always reminded him of the promise that he made her, so that he wouldn't forget. Still, it was hard, considering the fact that she had kissed him more than 10 times and he had enjoyed every single one of them.

"How did you manage to get all of those dolphins to swim around you?" Taehyung asked in surprise and curiosity.

"I... well, dolphins are friendly creatures. They like being around humans," Jungkook answered with uncertainty. Taehyung seemed to buy that and nodded in understanding. "Honestly, I don't think I really did anything. I think I was just lucky."

"Well, you certainly have been. I think you have enough footage though now. You probably don't need to go to the beach anymore," Namjoon stated with a knowing look. Jungkook tensed up at that. He bit his lip nervously and worriedly. That's right. He knew what would happen if he showed them all the footage that he had. He knew that they had all seen that he had enough footage then they would find it suspicious if he still went to the beach. He could also tell that Namjoon was fishing for something. His hyung had been the most suspicious about him going to the beach so much.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," he responded doing his best not to show any signs of disappointment. It appeared that he would have to go back to going at times when his hyungs would be least suspicious. "You guys should have been there though. The underwater scenery is just beautiful and seeing it in person is so much better."

"Well, next time we'll go with you," Seokjin mentioned with a smile. The younger one gave a small nod at that as he continued to bite his lip nervously. It was getting harder and harder for him to go see Y/N. He had no more reason to go there or no reason to tell his hyungs without letting the truth spill out.

"Oh! Maybe we should do our next BTS Run Episode exploring the ocean," Hoseok suggested with a wide smile. The others all nodded in agreement to that. Jungkook gave a small nod and smile at that, but underneath he was worried. If the hyungs spotted Y/N or if she ended up on a BTS Run Episode then things would not end well for her. He had to prevent that from happening at any cost. When he was certain of when they would film the BTS Run Episode then he would alert her in advance, so that she would remain hidden from the camera.

"Anyways, let's stop talking about this. Hyungs told me that they were going to help me," Jungkook said trying to change the subject. When he said this, the others all nodded in remembrance as they continued to go through all the footage. As he pressed on a video, his eyes widened when he noticed that part of Y/N's tail was in the video.

"Whoa! What's that?!" Yoongi asked as he pointed to the screen at Y/N's tail. The others all looked, but Jungkook quickly exited from the video and placed it in the trash on his computer.