Chapter 36: Explanations

Jungkook had stayed in his room for the past two days, only coming out to grab some snacks, but other than that, he had been hauled up in his room. He felt utterly defeated, feeling as though he had failed Y/N in some way and had sent her to her death. Granted, he was being a bit dramatic since Y/N wasn't dead, her existence though was in jeopardy.

The members wanted to cheer him up, but didn't know how to. They also wanted to get him out of his room. He was looking pale. They were all sitting out in the living room, sitting on the couch in silence while thinking of how to get Jungkook to come out of his room for a while. Finally, Yoongi stood up making the others look at him in surprise.

"We're seeing Y/N," he announced with a determined look. The other members' eyes widened a bit at that as they glanced at each other. "I know we said we would wait for a month or so before visiting her, but it's torture watching him stay in his room like this. Plus, there's the fact that our album is going to be coming out soon. We can't have him looking like the Walking Dead."

"True, but we have to be careful," Seokjin insisted as he stood up as well, "I'm worried, but I think right now visiting Y/N is the right time." The other members had troubled looks on their faces, but eventually agreed and stood up.

"Let's all get ready and then meet in front of Jungkook's room," Jimin suggested with a smile. The others nodded in agreement to that as they all went to their own rooms to get ready before they met up in front of Jungkook's room. Jimin knocked on the door. It was silent for a moment, so Jimin knocked on the door again.

"Yeah?" Jungkook's voice asked in a low and solemn tone. The members sighed hearing that.

"Hey Jungkook, we're all going to go down to the beach and visit Y/N. You want to come?" Hoseok asked through the door, his voice showed a hint of hope in it. They smiled when they heard fast footsteps come rushing to the door and within a few seconds later, the door swung open revealing an excited Jungkook.

"Really?!" He asked in disbelief as his doe-eyes were wide and round. The members nodded in response. He finally managed to smile a bit as he nodded. "Ok, I'm coming..! I just need to get ready..! Don't leave without me..!"

"Alright, we'll be waiting by the door. Don't take too long," Taehyung said as he skipped off down the hallway and towards the door of the dorm. The others stifled laughs at that as they followed him and waited for Jungkook by the door.

Jungkook hurried to put his swim trunks on and grab some things to put in his duffel bag before rushing out of his room towards his hyungs. When he reached his hyungs, he smiled softly and slipped his shoes on.

"I'm ready," he said as he gave a small nod. The others nodded back to him with smiles on their faces as they made their way out of the dorm. As they were about to head out of the building, they were stopped by their managers.

"Where are you boys going?" One of the managers asked suspiciously as he looked at the members with his arms crossed over his chest and a hard look across his face.

"We're going to the beach," Yoongi stated with a neutral expression and trying to remove the hint that they were going to go visit Y/N, but the managers seemed to see right through it because they raised their eyebrows.

"To see who might we ask?" The second manager asked with his hands on his hips. The members glanced at one another, debating whether to tell the truth or to lie. After a few moments, they decided to tell the truth since it seemed that the managers had already figured it out.

"Y/N," Jimin responded with a nervous smile. The managers nodded in understanding. "We promise to be careful. That's why we're going out when the sun is setting. We'll be less recognizable in the dark." The managers again nodded in understanding, but remained standing where they were. "So, does this mean it's ok with you that we go?"