Neha

Neha's pov:
     I was working in an emergency ward when the workers carried a stretcher inside. I immediately ran towards them seeing a man in his unconscious state and fully covered with blood. They shifted him to the bed while I stood beside the bed.

"What happened?" I asked while checking his pulse and heartbeat.

"His name is Sid and age 28 met with an accident" a nurse yelled looking at the report.

"Remove his shirt and clean the blood immediately" I said while hooking him to the iv. I cleaned the blood in his face and bandaged him as soon as I can.

I then looked at his stomach which was swollen inside. I took a needle and drained the blood from his stomach. They cutted his jeans from his knees and bandaged him.

"Take CT scan, Xray of his ribcage and blood test. Admit him in the room and call me once he wakes up" I said slowly injecting muscle relaxer in his iv and went out.

After few hours, I got his CT scan and xray result. There is no head injury and his ribs are lightly swollen inside.

In the evening, a nurse told me that he was awake so I moved to his room.

Writer's pov:
Sid woke up feeling pain in his ribs, leg bones and head. He was changed in a hospital dress. He was frustrated after realizing about the accident. Yet he composed himself.

Neha went inside seeing him awake and smiled at him. He too lightly smiled. She checked his heartbeat and his eyes.

"Do you feel any pain somewhere?" she asked him. He looked at her sighing. How couldn't he feel no pain?

"Wonderful question. My total body is aching" he said irritated. She was amuzed.

"Can I know what happened to me? I mean medically" he asked finally controlling his behavior.

"You have got internal injuries and your rib bone is slightly swollen" she said slightly scared of him. He nodded.

"You didn't inform my parents, right?" he immediately asked widening his eyes. She looked at the nurse without knowing the answer.

"No sir, we couldn't able to find your parent's mobile number from your phone" nurse said relieving him. He thanked god.

"Where is my bike?" he asked making her almost angry.

"We don't have any idea about it. Why don't you take rest now" she said trying to escape from him. He finally laughed lightly making her relax.

"Okay, relax. I will take rest" he said and took his mobile from the nearby table. He tried to sit but failing in the process. She helped him to sit. He thanked her and looked in his mobile.

She went to the cabinet and prepared a shot. She came towards him and he eyed her.

"What's that for?" he asked.

"Pain reliever and muscle relaxer" she said to which he nodded.

She pulled his shirt up in his arm and gave the shot. He didn't even wince or flinch which made her shocked. After arranging everything, she looked at him who was immersed in his mobile.

She immediately took the mobile from his hand and placed it in the table again. He looked at her sighing.

"Rest now, good night" she said and immediately left the room. He just messaged his friend and then slept.

Morning,
Sid was woken up by his friend Adone. He looked at him tiredly.

Adone sent the nurse to call his doctor before coming inside.