Abinaya- 1

Abinaya's pov :
          I went to college with my heavy body. I didn't felt good for the past two days. It's been two months since I started my first year college.

I was walking with my friends when I felt a sudden pressure in my head. I held my head with my both hands and everything blanked out in a second.

I woke up after feeling someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw my friends and my professor looking at me. I sat slowly.

"We informed to your mom so go home and take rest today" professor said making me panic. My mom will immediately take me to my dad who is a doctor.

They both got married at the age of twenty itself so they both looks younger. They are schoolmates and had a love marriage.

Aishwarya (Abi's mom) pov:
         After attending the call, I quickly went to the college. She was sitting in a chair in the office room. After finishing the formalities, I took her straight to the hospital. I already informed my husband about her fainting.

"Mom, it's nothing. Take me to home please" she whined when we are driving. She hates hospital from her childhood. She hides everything even if she got a high fever.

"Your dad only asked me to come, not me" I said looking outside.

"Why did you told him in the first place? He won't say anything if we go home" she said. We almost reached the hospital.

I kept quiet and we reached the hospital. I took her straight to my husband's cabin without hearing her whining all the while. He looked at us.

"Dad, it's just I fainted. I don't have any problem" she screamed while sitting beside him. He chuckled looking at her. I sat opposite to him.

"Calm down Abi. It's better if we do your full body checkup now and no more arguments in this because you know very well that you didn't allowed me to do your checkup till now" he said simply looking at her.

"No dad, let's do it some other time. I want to go home now" she said full scared.

"That some other time won't come so be quiet for sometime" he said but she didn't stopped her blabbering. He looked at me and started checking her heart beats and temperature. He took us outside to run few tests.

After completing all the checkups, we did her CT scan and again came to his room.

"Everything is over? Shall I go to home now?" she asked immediately walking inside his room.

"One more thing, I need your blood" he said while asking the nurse for a blood kit. She immediately widened her eyes and ran to me.

"Mom, please tell him. I don't want to give my blood." she said shaking me. I sighed looking at him. He raised his eyebrows at me. It's waste to talk to both of them because they both are stubborn cats.

"Mom, please, please. I will do anything for you, please tell him to leave me now" she literally screamed.

"Abi, it's just for few minutes. Why are you torturing her for this? Come and sit here, now." he said more sternly this time. She was scared. We both will be scared if he talks to us sternly.

Instead of shouting back, she cried making us sigh. I took her slowly to him and made her sit in the chair. I hugged her while standing beside her and closed her eyes from the view.

He tied a band and wiped her hand. He slowly inserted without hurting her but still she started crying heavily and shook her body. I tightly held her in position and he took out the needle and passed that to his nurse.

He stood, came closer to us and hugged her. She hugged him back tightly and cried in his chest. After consoling her for few more minutes, I took her to home.

I gave her lunch and she slept in the morning. In the afternoon, I got a call from my husband. He asked me to bring her immediately to his hospital. I asked him the reason but he simply cutted the call saying he will tell me once we reach there.

I woke her up and asked her to get ready. She whined more but somehow I made her ready. We both went to the hospital and to his room. He went for rounds so we waited for him.

"Mom, why did you take me here now? I am sleepy" she said. Even I don't know the answer so I waited for him. He came inside looking at us. He held an expressionless face and sat in the chair.

"I saw her blood report. There is a problem in her artery that clotted blood in her vein. We need to do surgery immediately to process the blood flow. I scheduled her surgery in the evening so I need to admit her now" he said making us both panic.

"What? Dad, are you kidding? I don't want any surgery and I am perfect by the way" she yelled standing from her position. She turned to a fierce cat in a second.

"You are not a doctor and I am not going to operate on you. Your uncle Amit is going to operate because of the protocol." he said with an robotic face. Amit is his friend and our family friend.

"Is there any difficulty in the surgery or any side effect?" I asked still confused about what to do.

"No, it's just a simple procedure" he said.

"Still no. Mom, I am leaving home" she said and immediately started walking towards the door. I looked towards him and he just glared at me.

So I ran towards her and stopped her from moving. She thrashed her hands and tried to free from my hold. He walked towards me and held her making me relaxed.

"See, it's just luck that we found it earlier otherwise it would lead to major problems that we couldn't treat. Even I am sad for you but we can't do anything here. Don't panic over this" he said trying to change her but her eyes already started showering.

"No dad, please let me free" she whispered in her sobbing.

"Nothing will happen to you, I promise" he said patting her hair.

He lead us to one room and he asked her to change into hospital's dress. She was crying all over the process. He made her lay in the bed and he took iv in his hand making her scream.

She shook her head and tried to move from the bed but somehow he held her hand and did it. She screamed again and he made her lay down.

After sometime, Amit came inside. He smiled at me and went to her. She immediately sat in the bed and jumped towards him like a five year old kid. She hugged him and started crying again. He was shocked to react.

"What happened babygirl?" he asked her while trying to wipe her tears.

"Uncle, please, I don't want any surgery. Talk to dad please" she said inbetween her sobs.

"Oh god, are you scared for that? No need to worry, babygirl. You won't even feel anything." he said.

"No uncle, please" she whined. He sat beside her and talked to her slowly until she convinced.

In the evening, the nurse came to take her to OR. She panicked hugging me. My husband came inside and she saw him.

"Dad, please, atleast you come with me" she pleaded crying her eyes out.

"Okay, I will be with you till you sleep. Don't cry for this" he said and kissed her forehead. He took her to OR.

After half an hour, he came outside and joined me.

"Nothing will happen to her, right?" I asked him while sliding my head to his shoulder. He nodded his head making me relieved.

After two dreadful hours, Amit came outside with his doctor dress. He came towards us.

"Everything went perfect so she is fine" he said while hugging my husband. We both thanked him and he left us.

After few minutes, she was changed into her normal room. She was unconscious. They again hooked her into an iv.

Sanjay, my husband came after completing his hospital work. I asked him to go home and sleep but he denied. I compelled him to go home and he went. I slept in the couch watching her.