Akshay & Tina (Part-2)

Akshay's pov:
My life become so beautiful after a month of our marriage. Though we didn't start our life as couples, I really like the company of her. As a typical friend, she scolds me for everything if I didn't obey her words.

I drop her at her home whenever she wants to go there. She will return in two days. We actually didn't got time to spend with each other because of our work. She too have tough work at her office.

One fine day, I was working in my hospital. This hospital was owned by my dad. They started a small clinic when they both were young and now it turned as a multi speciality hospital because of their hard work.

I got a call from Tina. She won't call me this early morning. I attended doubtfully.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sir, this is a nurse from an ambulance. This mobile user met with an accident." an unknown voice yelled making my heart drop. I felt numb.

I asked about her health but that person didn't said anything. I convinced her to bring Tina to this hospital. She agreed. I immediately informed my family and her family. 

I waited restlessly at the entrance. After few minutes, it arrived and they took her out from the ambulance. My eyes started shedding when I saw her with a pool of blood.

I wiped my tears and screamed at all to take her inside. I got the report from that nurse and thanked her. I ran again to an emergency room.

After putting my gloves, I started cleaning her blood. She was unconscious. I asked the nurse to connect an iv in her hand.

My mom, dad, aunty and uncle barged in and shocked seeing her in that state. My eyes are blurred already and my body was sweating profusely. My mom looked at me and sighed.

"You go out first, we will take care of her. Take aunty with you" my mom said moving towards her. I protested but my dad pushed me out. Aunty too came outside with her teary eyes.

We waited for an hour without knowing what else to do. They all came outside with her lying in a stretcher.

"She has internal bleeding in her stomach. We need to operate immediately. Don't worry" she said moving to an OR without even letting me inside.

As a doctor, I couldn't able to do anything in this situation. I always asked her to go in car but she denied saying she likes to drive in bike.

I waited for an hour almost getting mad at myself. They came out.

"She is fine but she is very weak. It will take time to recover. We all will take good care of her so don't worry" mom said.

They went and I asked the nurse to shift her to room. They did it and I waited beside her. She had many bandages in her body.

After three more hours, she slowly opened her eyes. She looked across the room and at me.

"Take me home" she whispered slowly.

"What?" I was shocked to the core. Was this a first word to tell after surgery.

"I don't want to be here. Take me home" she whispered panicking.

"Are you kidding? You had a surgery just before 3 hrs. You need to stay here atleast for 4 days" I whispered.

She immediately shook her head continuously making me frown. She tried to wake up and thrashed her legs.

I held her shoulders and called my mom inside. Everyone came inside and watched her state confusion taken over all their faces.

I left her shoulder. She looked at her mom slipping a single tear from her eyes.