Vidoy

Vidoy's pov :
         I went to the hospital in the morning and started my rounds. I am working here for the past 2 years after my post graduate.

I was checking my patient who had a surgery yesterday. Suddenly, a nurse barged in my room and I glared at her for this sudden action.

"Sorry doctor, we have a serious emergency case doctor" she said politely. I nodded at my patient and went out. I literally ran to the ER.

I saw a mid forty lady waiting outside the ER. She looked at me panicking and I just smiled at her while running inside the room.

I heard a girl scream loudly and saw a mid-twenty girl laying on her stomach in a bed. My co-doctor was also present inside checking her pulse.

"What happened?" I asked loudly because of her scream and stood beside her.

"She broke her hip bone while she skating" he said handling me her vitals. They already connected an iv in her system.

"Okay, take an Xray and call me immediately. Now, give painkillers for her pain." I said to the nurse and we both doctors went out. We both looked at her mom. She immediately came towards us.

"We asked to take Xray so we will tell you after seeing the reports. No need to worry" I said and she thanked me.

He went to check his patients and I went to my room. After an hour, they called me saying her reports came. I went to ER immediately and my friend also joined me. I heard her screaming more when I get closer.

"Why she is screaming till now? I asked you to give her painkillers" I asked the nurse grabbing an xray result.

"We already gave her 20 mg doctor and it is not working" she said. We both looked at an xray.

"Mix 2mg of morphine" I said while closely looking at an xray. It will keep her relaxed.

"We need to do hip pinning surgery" he said making me nod. Her bone is not fully broken, it's just slightly broken in one corner side so we need to pin or stapel those bones using bone equipments.

We uncovered the quilt and looked at her hip bone. I slightly touched it making her scream more.

"No, please... I can't able to handle the pain. Make me sleep please" she whispered crying hardly. I couldn't able to see her face because she is turning her head opposite side of me.

I can feel the pain she is going through right now. This is one of the hell pain of all. I looked at the nurse and she signalled that she added morphine already.

"Can we numb the bone? I think it hurts her more" he said making me look at him. He is standing opposite to me and I nodded my head thinking that will be a best idea but she has to handle the painful shot. He asked the nurse to prepare a shot.

"Don't worry, we are trying to help you. Do you have any allergies before?" I asked her slowly.

"No" she shook her head still crying her eyes out. The nurse passed the shot to him but he signalled me to do so I took the needle from her hand.

Her leggings and panties were already adjusted to little lower from her hip. I cleaned the area slowly without hurting her.

"Don't move, just keep breathing" I said and slowly inserted inside making her scream than before. She started shivering in her place so I tried to do it fast. I quickly did it and pulled the needle out.

She is still crying louder and sobbing heavily. I covered her with the quilt again and asked the nurse to call her mother inside. She came after a minute and looked at her crying daughter.