Ranveer & Ananya ( Part - 1)

Ananya's pov :

       I was working in a bank and I am 21 years old. After my work, I was heading to home but suddenly a car stopped in front of me. They were 2 huge members stepped out from the car. Within a fraction of second, I was pulled inside the car. They covered my mouth with something and it all went dark.

I woke up to the new room which I can guess that as hospital. They were 2 nurses sitting and chatting beside me. I tried to move my hands but it was tied in the bed railing. They noticed me and one of them grabbed something.

"Why am I here? What are you doing? " I asked her panicking.

" You are kidnapped so don't make any attempts to escape from here. " one of them replied and the other turned with the needle. I panicked seeing, I hate needles from my childhood. I tried to move but my hands and legs are tied.

I felt a hard smack in my left cheek. I gasped looking at the one who just slapped me.

" Do what we say. If you disobey us, then you will get a punishment for sure. " she said. I felt a tear drop from my eyes continuously. I started screaming again to get the needle off. That earned an another slap on my right cheek. She grabbed something and just tied that cloth around my mouth so that I couldn't talk.

" Don't you dare open your mouth again, I won't think about torturing you. " she said and the other wiped my left arm and inserted the needle. I was squeezing in the bed and started crying hardly.

The next two days were pure torture. They even beaten me with stick for not obeying their words and they gave ma an injection in every 6 hours. I was tired of crying my lungs out. They didn't even gave me any information that why they kidnapped me. I want to see my mom and dad, really missing them a lot. I was lost in my own thoughts.

Ranveer's pov :

         I was doing rounds in the hospital along with my friend kabir. We were talking about one patient history seriously. I just opened the patient room without realizing that it wasn't my patient room.

Kabir tried to stop me from opening but I already did so and I thought to ask them sorry. I peeked through inside and I was shocked to see a girl totally tied up in the bed. They were 2 nurse standing with their horrified faces.

I entered inside with Kabir, I saw her pleading looks to save her. She is trying to wake up from the bed but she can't able to.

"What is happening here? " I asked little rudely.

" Doctor, she is Harshad doctor's patient. " she replied stammering.

" I know that. I am asking that why are you tied up her? "I asked raising my eyes.

"She is mentally ill doctor. So, doctor asked me to tie her up. " she said but the girl in the bed shook her head as noo. She wanted to tell something, I noticed the pure soul in her eyes.

"Remove that cloth in her mouth " I said but they stood still without moving.

"I said remove or I will call the chief right now." I yelled at them. They are scared, they removed that cloth in her mouth. She immediately started crying and talking.

" I was kidnapped by them, please help me sir. I don't even know why I am here, please, please save me. They are torturing me. " she said and sobbed her eyes out. They two immediately shook their heads but I can see the fear in their looks.

" Kabir, call the chief right now. "I informed him and he went outside the room to call him. They immediately apologized to help them by saying it's fully Harshad's plan.