Akshay & Tina(Part-1)

Tina's pov:
I was in my room when my mom called me for dinner. I went downstairs and sat at the dining table. Mom and dad looked at me weirdly. I ate my dinner silently.

"Tina, we want to tell you something. Please, don't freak out" my mom said very politely. I just nodded my head feeling that it might be bad.

"We have an alliance for you. His name is Akshay, my friend Raj's son" he said making me almost gulp my food. The worst nightmare ever.

I know Raj uncle well. They both are college mates and worked in a same hospital before. I always feel lonely because both my mom and dad are doctors.

I didn't have interest on medicine so I took CA and now I am working in a government bank. Now, they are planned to get me into another doctor family.

I know Akshay but I didn't talked to him. I just saw his picture when uncle posted his picture in status. I guess he too know me. He is also a doctor and his mom is a gynecologist. How can I survive in a home surrounded by doctors?

I just looked at my dad pathetically but I know that I don't have any other option other than accepting him because they made me promise that I will marry whoever they choose for me.

I accepted and went away. They immediately arranged everything for marriage. They even asked me to spend time with Akshay but I denied saying I will talk to him after marriage.

Within a month, we both got married and I went to his home after crying my eyes out. Akshay went to meet his friends and my mother in law gave the tour of my new house.

After the evening, my mil got me ready and asked me to go to my new room. I went inside and sat in a bed feeling exhausted.

After a minute, Akshay came inside smiling at me which inturn I smiled at him. He sat beside me giving space between us.

"Hi" he said politely.

"Hi" I replied. This is the most weird hi in my life.

"Dinner?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Okay, I know you are tired. Go and sleep, we will talk about everything tomorrow" he said making me relief.

"Thank you" I said and slowly layed in bed. I closed my eyes and slept.

I wokeup early and did all my rituals. I cooked sweets and gave my mil and fil. They tasted and praised me. They asked me to give her son.

So I went to my room with coffee and sweet. He was not in the bed so I kept the plate in a table and sat in my bed.

I was checking my messages when he came back from the washroom. I gave him coffee and he took it from me and sat beside me.

"I know you are not comfortable with this things. Let's take it slowly however you want. You can do whatever you like. If you are not comfortable with any thing, just tell me okay?" he asked taking a sip from his coffee.

"Yeah, okay but with one condition" I said. He asked what raising his eyebrows.

"I am not your patient at hospital so you can talk to me normally with your smile" I said boldly making him chuckle. He showed his teeth now.

"Yeah sure. You take rest for some time" he said laughing.

From there, we both started our relationship as friends. He was so nice to me and he took care of me as well. He went to work because of his emergency cases. I spend my time with my aunty.

A week passed like my blink of an eye. We both felt comfortable being friends. I felt bored. I asked Akshay for letting me to work next week and he agreed.