Akshay & Tina

Akshay's pov :
I was so happy when her results came out to be positive. Yes, she is pregnant and she is happy too.

We waited for an year but she couldn't conceive so I suggested to have In vitro fertilization(IVF) but she denied at first after hearing the process. My family members somehow convinced her to give a try so we did. She initially struggled very much.

She did a pregnancy test yesterday and we are on cloud nines. I talked to my mom in call who is a gyneo. She asked me to give her progesterone shots for eight days. Tina was in home so I collected all the medicines from the hospital and went to home.

I went to my room searching for her. Mom and dad went to another city for family function. They will return after a month so we are alone now.

I quickly prepared the shot without wasting a minute. I called her name. She came after a minute.

"Hi, when did you come back?" she asked running towards me.

"Hey slowly, don't run like this hereafter" I panicked watching her careless attitude.

"Oops, so many rules already. Aunty already advised me on so many things" she said while looking at the needle in my hand and immediately dropping her expression.

"Why are you keeping that?" she ask doubted.

"It's for you, go and lie down" I said sternly. Her face turned to shock.

"Why? No, you didn't said anything about this before" she stammered.

"Tina listen, it's for protecting you from the complications. You will get it every week for minimum three months but just for now you have to take it everyday for eight days" I said.

"Oh no, this is cruel. I can't handle so many shots" she said backing up. No one is there to help me handle her so I need to be more strict on her.

"Stop this and lie down. I have few works after this" I said sternly.

"Look, the needle is so thick. It's going to hurt me, please Akshay leave me" she said in her pleading tone.

"Stop scaring first. Come" I said pulling her towards the bed. Sbe wriggled from my hold.

"I don't wanna lie down as it freaks me. Do it like this" she said and stood beside the table.

"No, it may go wrong as you will definitely move and I don't want to risk in this. Just bend over or lie down" I said pulling the stool beside the bed. She pouted and ready to argue with me again but I stopped her and signalled her to the bed.

So she moved to the bed and lied down. I pulled her pants and panties down causing her to turn back.

"Wait, I'm not ready yet. Give me some time" she said. Though I enjoy this side of hers, it really angers me sometime.

"You are not going to get ready any time soon" I said while touching her skin for the exact position to administer. Her body stiffened amd she looked back at my every move. I slowly wiped the region circling her skin.

"No, no wait. Give me time to compose myself" she said and held her hand back trying to block me. I sighed and sat there for a while but she's nowhere near to relaxing so I pushed her hands away.

"I will do it slowly. You don't look back and keep your hands above your head because I don't believe you" I said again wiping her.

"Oh god, please do it slowly Akshay" she said finally giving up and buried her head in the bed.

I pushed the needle in slowly since it will hurt her. She immediately flinched and raised her head from the bed. Her hand tried to reach back.

"Tina, just few minutes. Don't bring your hand here" I said while she yelled at me to stop.