Thanu (Part-3)

Ajay's pov :

The next morning :

           I went to Thanu's room to check her. Shreya and I got ready to go hospital but Thanu is still sleeping in her room. I went inside and touched her forehead. It's still hot but not like yesterday.

Shreya slowly woke her up and asked her to freshen up. She did it slowly and acted like she is well.

Shreya asked her to get ready and she started whinning.

"No, I am fine now. I don't have fever, Ajay you told me yesterday. I won't come" she said while sitting in her bed.

"Who said you don't have fever? You are still burning. Get ready and don't argue with us" I said sternly. She shook her head.

"Thanu baby, this is the last. You don't have to see that lady hereafter.. Just one time." Shreya said. Again she shook her head.

"You are making us to force you. Shreya you go and sit in the car. I will pick her up and come" I said. Thanu looked at me scared. She know about me very well. Shreya went out.

"Ajay, please nooooo Leave me. I am scared" she said and let her tears out.

"I know but you have to be well so we need to take you. Just half an hour, then you will set free. Come on otherwise I will pick you up in a bridal style" I said. She glared at me and hugged me crying.

After few minutes, she got ready and we both went to the car. I drove the car and she layed on Shreya's shoulder. She is looking very sad.

We went to the hospital and we waited. The nurse called us inside. The doctor looked at us and smiled. She greeted us.

She checked all her vitals again and said, "Her temperature is considerably reduced so I can give her remaining injections now." she said and I nodded. Thanu is already shaking in her sitting position.

After few minutes, she prepared the needle and asked us to come near the bed.

"Lay on the bed so that it will be easy for everyone" the doctor said.

Thanu immediately clinged onto me and shook her head as no. "Noo, I want to be like this. I don't want to lie down."

That lady looked towards me and I don't know what to do.

"Thanu, it's just for few minutes. No problem, lay down" Shreya said patting her shoulders.

"Doctor, can you give it to me on any other places because I can't take it in my butt. It's already paining a lot" she asked sadly.

"I am sorry but you don't have any other options. The pain will go away in just 2 or 3 days" doctor said like it's not a big deal for her.

Thanu looked at me with her teary eyes. I can't able to see her like this. I hugged her and whispered, " Just do it for me baby. I am so sorry Thanu. I will always love you and I am here for you. Just few minutes and we will go from here darling." She nodded her head and layed on the bed.

The doctor asked us to hold her down because she will definitely move. I moved to her face and started rubbing her head slowly.

Shreya held her legs down. I held her hands and started whispering some encouraging words to her. Her body is already stiffened because of fear and she is crying already.

She started screaming suddenly that's when I noticed that needle is already pierced into her skin. She is trying to wake up and started thrashing in her position. Her tears are flowing continuously and I looked at the doctor like when she will stop.

She already took it out and rubbing now but her screaming tells me that she is in more pain. She again jabbed the other needle making her lungs out with her screaming.

"Noooooo.... I.... I can't breathe" she said in between her screaming. I don't know what to do. The doctor quickly did it and asked her to calm down because she is sobbing hardly without breathing.

I panicked more seeing her condition. The doctor pulled the oxygen mask and placed it in her face. I am holding her hand and Shreya too shocked like me. The doctor is trying her best because Thanu is still crying hardly. She is rubbing her chest to slow down the breathing.

After few minutes, she calmed down but her tears are flowing. The doctor sighed and went towards her cabin.

I slowly made her to stand and she started crying hardly while hugging me. I kissed her head to comfort her.

"I can't... It's too hurting" she whispered while sobbing hardly. She got the hiccups because of her continuous crying.

Shreya gave her water and we calmed her for few minutes and she is holding onto me. We left the hospital and her fever got reduced in the afternoon.