Mythu

Writer's pov :

"Mom, I won't go to his shitty house. He don't love me anymore" Mythu said barging into her house whereas her mom looked at her sighing.

"He is your husband, try to respect him first. What happened now?" her mom asked and gave her water to drink.

"You need to support me first before him. He is always fighting with me even if I complaint a single thing. I can't stay with him anymore" she said more dramatically.

"We just got you married six months ago but you are standing here. We need to adjust few things mythu" her mom said sitting beside her.

"I don't want any advice now. I want to sleep" she said and stood up from her place.

She went to her room and cried her eyes out. She slept in that process thinking about Rithik...

At evening, she woke up and simply laid there thinking about him. Her mom gave her food at night but she denied it.

"Hey foodie girl, why are you adamant like this. Just eat something" her mom teased her lightly to make her smile but she glared at her. After compelling her, she just drank milk.

Her tears are flowing continuously due to anger. She was looking at her mobile continuously for any messages or calls from him but nothing arrived and that made her cry harder.

It's always harder to see your closed ones in online but couldn't get any messages from them. She slept looking at her mobile screen.

She felt heavy when her mom wake her up in the morning. Her eyes are bulge and red from all the cryings. Her mom noticed that and kept silent. She got a fever too.

"See, you got fever now because of burning your stomach empty" her mom complained her. Mythu kept quiet.

As half day passed, her fever raised to another level and she can't even able to walk normally with her heavy body.

"Hey, I talked with your dad and he asked me to take you to Rithik so I talked with him already. Now, get ready" her mom announced making her angry.

"Why the hell I have to visit him when he doesn't care about me? And mom, why did you even talked with him?" she yelled at her with her shivering voice.

"Keep your fight aside. Your health is important now so stop shouting amd get ready" she too yelled in annoyance.

"I won't come" she declared boldly.

"Your fever is high mythu. We need to cure it before it become severe" she said the possibility.

"Then take me to some other doctor, not him" she said slowly dropping her tears out.

"For god sake, act as a married women instead of some kid" she yelled at her.

"Mom, decision is yours. Take me to any other doctor or leave me like this" she said wiping her own tears.

"Fine, get ready" her mom said giving up. She got ready with her tiring body.

Her mom took her to the same hospital where Rithik was working.

"Mom, what did I said to you? I won't come now" mythu declared glaring at her mom.

"Idiot, he is not the only one doctor working here. I will take you to another, come" she said opening her car door. Mythu sighed at first but later she went with her.

Her mom messaged Rithik to come out from his room so that atleast Mythu may convince after seeing him but she didn't get any reply from him.

After waiting for few minutes, she took her to another doctor who was an aged lady.