Monica

Monica's pov:
     I was walking to home after my college gets over. I am studying my first year in college. Since my college is nearer to my home, my parents asked me to walk.

I heard a continuous horn sound so I turned backwards and looked at what making that sound while walking. There was two bikes racing each other. I sighed and turned front.

Within a fraction of second, I fell to the ground hurting my both wrists in the process and some scratches in my knee. My bag was thrown to the other side. The tears are already brimmed in my eyes because of the cruel pain.

Those bikes didn't even stopped after letting me fall, they rode very fastly and left the place. People around me ran towards me asking whether I am okay but I am not.

I winced and closed my eyes when I tried to move my hands. They tried to call the ambulance but I couldn't able to stop them because of the increasing pain.

Suddenly, someone ran towards me and looked at my wrists without hurting it. He looked like a mid-twenty guy.

"Is it paining here?" he asked me while looking at them deeply. I nodded my head still trying my hard to not scream.

"Okay" he said and looked at the people, "I am a doctor so I will take her to hospital. Don't worry" he said and helped me to stand holding my shoulders lightly.

Someone from the crowd handed him my bag. He took it and helped me to sit in his car.

He drove the car after thanking the people. I noticed everything but I couldn't even able to speak from the pain. My tears are already flowing continuously. He looked at me while driving.

"Just few minutes, try to control" he said and I simply nodded at him.

"If you want to inform your parents, give me their number after reaching so I will inform them. If you don't want to disturb them, then I will drop you" he said so calmly.

"Thank you" that's the single word left from my mouth because if my parents know about this, then that's it.

We soon reached the hospital and he slowly made me walk to x-ray room. He took my x-ray and directed me towards his consultation room.

He made me sit in the bed and looked at an x-ray. There was a nurse in the room standing beside him. I am still crying from the pain.

"It's just you applied more pressure on your wrist. I will wrap your both wrists now to help from the internal bleeding or pain for few days. You should not use your hands for few days until I say. Now, she is going to give you two injections for your pain and it will help you to relax" he said after watching the result.

Everything was okay until the last part. I don't take shots even if I am with my parents. I will protest till they agree to take me home back but now I am in a helpless situation.

"No, it's fine. Just wrap my hand, it's enough. I don't want any injection" I said more bravely. He looked at me deeply trying to read my mind but I held a stern and a painful face.

"You can't handle the pain and it will start to sting in few minutes. You have to take it compulsorily" he said more sternly making me sad.

"No, please, I don't want to take it" I pleaded with my already crying face.

"Are you afraid of injection?" he asked after thinking for a second. He guessed correctly.

"Yeah from my childhood. I usually prefer tablets even if it is a high fever" I said and he looked at me like I am an alien.

"You have to practise it from now on. You can't live without medicines. Allopathy is the fastest treatment of everything. You are matured now so try to be brave" he said and asked the nurse to proceed.

My eyes again pooled and I shook my head. I immediately jumped from the bed thinking to run away but held my shoulders lightly and stopped me from moving.

"Don't cry, you won't even feel anything. I will hold you" he said but still my whole body started shivering. I sat in the bed again. He noticed my shivering and again held my shoulders.

The nurse came towards us with a dreadful needle and I closed my eyes spreading more tears.

"See, don't get afraid. Just think me as your brother" he said and hugged me in the sitting position and held me in his grip.

I felt my pant lowered down a little making me numb. I felt a wipe in my hip and suddenly a burning pain raising in my hip. I couldn't able to use my hand so I just closed my eyes tightly in his chest and he patted my shoulder trying to make me calm.

She took it out and again stabbed me in the same place making me insane. I screamed this time not able to control the pain. She took it out but I cried harder. They both tried to console me but I didn't stopped my crying because of the pain.

After that, he spoke many sweet words to make me calm and even joked for some time. Meanwhile, he wrapped my both wrists and applied bandages in my knee. He dropped me in home.

My parents were hell angry at me but he somehow managed them.