Daksh & Rupa

Rupa's pov :
           I just got married a week ago with the groom whom my parents chose for me. He is exactly a stranger before two months but we developed a friendship now in these two months.

Now, we came to North India for our honeymoon. I started loving him from my wedding. He is so great in taking care of my everything. He even allowed me to do whatever I like.

Similarly, I took care of him after knowing about him completely. He is the one and only perfect man for me. I was in a cloudnine moments after coming here.

We almost spend many places here and today we planned to visit a nearby falls. We both got ready and reached the falls by using a restaurant car.

We took many photos and spend some time there talking and sharing our things. We both got drenched in the water while playing with him.

So went to our restaurant and again bathed. We changed our dresses and ate our lunch. After that, we both layed in a bed watching a movie. I didn't know when I slept in his arms as he watched the movie.

I slowly opened my eyes feeling someone shaking me. I saw him standing with a coffee cup in his hand.

"Stand up and drink this coffee, you sleepy head." he said sitting beside me. I just smiled at him and tried to sit that's when I found that my whole body was paining. I layed back and he stared at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me? Ouchh, my body is paining." I said while slowly sitting in the bed.

"Why? Is this long sleep not enough for you?" he asked. I glared at him. I coughed feeling more cough. He immediately touched my head with his hand.

"How you got fever suddenly?" he asked. I knew the answer well.

"Because of falls water. I am allergic to different types of water" I said and he looked at me like glaring.

"Why didn't you told me then? Are you dumb?" he asked.

"No, it's all happened in my childhood so I thought that it might be changed." I somehow managed him.

"So what to do? Shall we go to hospital or you wanna take rest?" he asked.

"It will reduce automatically. Just buy me dolo tablet" I said and he nodded.

After that, we both ate dinner and he gave me tablets. I took it and we both slept early.

I opened my slowly still feeling my body ache. I looked to my other side. He is not there so I slowly sat up in the bed. I felt chill so I pulled the full blanket over me.

He came out from the washroom and he is bathed already. He came towards me.

"Get ready, I booked an appointment in the nearby hospital" he said making my heart stop.

"What? Why did you do that? I won't come" I said sternly.

"Seriously? You want me to sit here and watch your raising fever?" he raised his eyes.

"It will reduce soon. You would have asked me before and then booked an appointment" I said.

"You are burning. No more arguments here. Go and get ready" he ordered.

"No, please Daksh" I whined. He shook his head and he scooped me from bed. He directly went to bathroom and made me stand without hearing my blabberings. He went out and closed the door.

I took bath in a hot water and got ready. I went nearer to him and hugged him.

"Please Daksh, I don't want to come. I hate hospitals from my childhood and they all look scary" I whined more like a child. He laughed hearing me.

"You were scary before but not anymore. I am gonna with you the whole time so don't worry. If you are sad, then it means that we both are sad so don't feel for anything" he said while patting my shoulders and kissing my forehead.

Still I protested many times but he was so stubborn so we reached the hospital and waited for our appointment.

The nurse called us inside and we went inside seeing a mid-forty lady sitting in a chair. I sat beside her and he sat opposite to her.

She asked about my problems and he told everything. She checked my heart beat and temperature.

"It looks like a viral fever. I suggest you to take blood test for a safer side." she said. He immediately nodded his head. I couldn't able to do anything in this situation.

She asked the nurse to take us to lab so we both followed her. We came to a lab but the nurse didn't allowed Daksh inside.

"Sorry sir, only patient is allowed inside" she said making me tense.

"No, I won't go inside without you." I said strongly moving to his side.

"Rupa, it's just for a minute. Go inside and I will wait for you here" he said and I immediately shook my head.

"You only said you will be with me the entire time then what happened now?" I yelled at him.

"Even now I am with you, I am not going anywhere. It's just few minutes, go inside" he said slowly trying to make me understand but I won't sacrifice my valuable point here.

He looked at me with so much love in his eyes and I lost in his eyes but suddenly he pushed me slowly inside inspite of my protest.

The nurse asked me to sit in a chair. She tied a band around my hand. My heart was racing fast, she took a needle and I closed my eyes tightly. I winced when I felt the needle pierce my skin. My eyes started watering.

I opened my eyes and looked at the needle. There is no blood in the needle and she again stabbed me making me cry. She pulled outside and again pulled inside making me cry harder.

Daksh's pov :
         I was waiting outside the lab. The door opened and there she is all crying and sniffing. I immediately stood and she ran towards me. She hugged me and cried harder.

"What happened?" I asked her. The nurse came outside.

"Sorry sir, I had to stab her three times because her blood level is low. Go to canteen and buy her something, the result will be ready in an hour" she said. I nodded at her.

We slowly went to canteen and I brought her juice. She is still sniffing and drank her juice slowly.

"Daksh, take me to home. I don't want to be here. Please" she said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Nothing will happen, I am with you so don't worry" I said but she is not convinced.

After an hour, we collected the blood sample and went to the doctor. She checked the result.

"She is week. Her immunity level is low that's why her body is not protesting any virus. I will suggest some tablets and you have to take continuously. Now, go to nurse station and take few injections for fever" she said handing me the slip for both tablets and injection. She gasped looking at me.

I took her to nurse station eventhough she tried to run away from me.

The nurse looked at the slip and went to the table to prepare. She looked at me innocently to take her outside. I held her in my arms.

"Daksh, please, let me free" she tried harder to move from my grip but I didn't let her. She finally tired of trying so she simply stood in my arms.

I lowered her pants lightly. The nurse came towards us and gave her the first injection. She immediately winced and screamed to let go of me.

She gave her another injection making her cry harder. She hugged me tightly. The nurse again gave her another one.

She couldn't able to handle the pain. She screamed and begged me to leave her. This is the first time I saw her crying. This kills my heart. The nurse again came with an injection making me sigh. She did it and I pulled her pants back.

I consoled her while driving to home. She slept crying in the car.