Meera

Meera's pov:
    I was with my friends enjoying myself to the core. Mom, dad and bhabhi went to relatives home for some marriage which is going to be held on our native town.

They won't return for a week. I was left with my brother who is busy at his hospital. So I thought to spend these days with full enjoyment. I ate all the snacks which my brother didn't allowed me to eat all those since few months.

I already spend two days fully shopping. Aarav come home lately because of his busy schedule. He will be at home tomorrow since it is a sunday so I thought to go home late.

I came to home at night 8 thinking that he will come at 9 only but to my surprise, he was sitting at hall watching his mobile. I entered normally inside without minding him.

"Where were you till this time?" his voice stopped me from moving.

"I went to shopping" I said casually looking at him while he raised his eyes.

"Don't you feel that you have to inform me?" he asked me. I went and sat beside him.

"What is wrong in this, Aarav? I already informed mom" I said.

"I cancelled few appointments because of you. You will be alone so I thought to come home early but here you are like this. Anyway, it's waste to explain this to you. Go, eat first" he said. My stomach was already full with all snacks.

"I already ate with my friends"I said. He immediately glared at me.

"Tablets?" he asked. Yeah, I was suffering from some heart problem since the last two months. I was taken to his friend who is a cardiologist.

I need to take tablets continuously till it cures completely and he strictly warned me not to take any oil items which I didn't obeyed these two days because of my freedom. I always have to eat at home whatever it may be.

"Yeah, I ate already" I lied confidently. He looked at me keenly and asked me to go to my room. Luckily, he believed me this time. After talking to mom in call, I slept.

Aarav's pov:
       The next morning, I wokeup lately and prepared coffee for both. I went to her room and woke her up slowly. She freshened herself and drank her coffee.

I prepared breakfast early so that she can take her tablets correctly and asked her to eat. She came downstairs tiredly and within a minute, she was in a floor with her unconscious body.

I ran towards her and splashed some water on her face. She opened her eyes and blinked it few times.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Don't know. I felt my head tightened suddenly and fell down" she said. I thought to not panic over this. I made her eat and gave her tablets.

After that, she went to her room and I went to mine. Afternoon, I prepared lunch and we both ate together. She slept in the afternoon and I talked to my wife in call.

In the evening, she didn't come down so I went to her room. I saw her still sleeping covering her body. I touched her cheeks to wake her up but I felt her body burning. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

After forcing her to wake up, she slowly did. I took her down and gave her tea. We talked for few minutes and she was tired throughout the conversation.

"I want to sleep" she whispered slowly leaning on my shoulder. I touched her neck.

"You are burning" I said. She didn't replied anything. I asked her to go and sleep so she went.

At night, I prepared soup for her and I ate my dinner. I went to her room and gave her the soup. She declined at first but slowly took it. I sat beside her.