Ranveer & Ananya (part-3)

Ananya's pov:

      I woke up to the sound of someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Ranveer, the man who saved my life. I saw my mom and dad standing on the other side. My body was aching badly and I tried to sit but ended up in bed again.

"Relax, don't try anything. You still have a fever" he said trying to console me but my heart is racing with fear. I still have to spend 2 more days here but my heart feels very comfortable when I am around him.

"Okay, carry on. I will be back in few minutes" he said towards my parents and went out.

"Are you okay Ananya?" my mom asked touching my cheeks.

"Yeah. What he said about me?" I asked her knowing he would have told them about my behavior yesterday.

"About you? Nothing much. He said he will take care of you and he asked us to give you more support." she said. I was surprised to hear that. He didn't tell them anything about me.

After few minutes, they both went out because their timing is over. Soon, Kabir entered the room along with Ranveer followed by a nurse. They both are great. Kabir greeted me and I smiled in return.

"How is she?" Kabir asked Ranveer. They both are standing infront of me.

"Her fever is not reduced. We need to check her temperature again" he said looking at me concerned. Oh god! then they are going to give me more shots.

Kabir checked my heartbeat, eyes and the temperature. He too looked at me concerned.

"It's not even reduced a bit" Kabir announced making me roll my eyes. They both are looking at me.

"Don't look at me like this. Still my back and thigh hurts badly. I can't even move my legs. I don't need any medicines which is going to make me suffer more." I whined like a child. They both looked to each other, it means they are planning something.

"How about we do spinal tap first?" Ranveer asked Kabir. He just nodded his head.

"And what is meant by that?" I asked still scaring.

"You have a excess amount of fluid that builds up in your spine so we need to reduce the fluids" Kabir said in a stern voice.

"How you are going to do that?" I asked panicking.

"We will just insert a .......... needle inbetween your spine and reduce it" Kabir said making me have heart attack.

"I... Don't... Need.. That."I said pressing each word. They wouldn't have saved me for making me go through this hell.

" Well, you don't have any other choice Annu. I know it's scary but we will do our best. Just don't give us a hard time" Kabir said like I am giving their hard times.

Actually they are the one giving me one. So, it's my fault that I saw them both as my friends. My heart is also hurting me. I can't handle this much pain anymore so I just nodded my head. I won't expect anything from them again, let them do it whatever they want for me.

They both went towards the cabinet to prepare and here my eyes are abandoning me but I just controlled it before falling from my eyes. I just closed my eyes because of fear. I heard many sounds and opened my eyes when I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Ranveer asked me. I wanted to shout at him but I can't. Something is stopping me from being mad at him. I just simply nodded and turned my head to the other side.

"Do you want to sit up or lay down while getting this?" Kabir asked. I didn't turned my head and said, "Whatever you want"

"What is comfortable for you? If you want to lie down, then you have to bring your knees to your chest. If you are not comfortable with this, then you can simply sit up" Kabir said in his cold voice.