Shalini

Shalu's pov:

          I am 21 years old and am a married girl since 3 months . My husband owned a company. We both came to my house to spend time with my parents. My dad went to work. Mom and brother took leave from their work to spend time with us.

They were all talking in the hall, I ran immediately to my room like a child going to home from school. I was roaming around the room thinking about few memories and then I went to my brother's room. Totally I ran all over the house. Though I am married, I didn't get this comfortable feeling in my husband's home.

I ran downstairs to go to kitchen but I lost the balance and slipped from the last two stairs and I felt something pierced into my skin. Within a fraction of second, I was in the floor screaming because of the unbearable pain.

They are all ran towards me shouting. I grabbed Ram's( my husband) hand and he sat beside me holding me onto his chest. My mom is a doctor and she immediately went to my leg to examine. There is a blood running continuously because the steel sliced my skin below my knee.

"Who asked you to run like this? Already you look so pale, now it is also bleeding. " my mom yelled.

I can't able to think anything because of the pain. I clinged to Ram's chest more and he rubbed my back softly. My mom ran to her cabin to take the bandages.

Ram's pov:

       Aunty came with a antiseptic liquid and a cotton bag. She pulled up the leggings to reveal the cut. It is a large one and she put the gloves on . She wiped the blood with a cotton ball and Shalu winced in pain.

The moment she touched the cut with a antiseptic, Shalu screamed like a mad woman. She started squirming from her position, I can't able to hold her still. She is also moving her legs. I sighed and looked to Mikky (Shalu's brother). He took hold of her legs in a still position.

"Noooooooooooooo please. It's hurting mom, leave me. " she screamed with every touch of the medicine.

" You would have thought about this before running and falling like this. " Aunty complained and continued her work.

My shirt is already wet and I think she is going to tear my shirt now. I took hold of her hands since she is trying to reach aunty's hand to stop.

" Thank God, it doesn't need surgery. The cut was not deep. Luckily, you escaped this time. " Aunty teased her.

Shalu turned and glared at her, again she hugged me. Aunty wrapped the cut with the bandage. Finally it's over.

" Take her to room, Ram. I will come. " Aunty said to me.

I scooped her from the floor and she wrapped her hand around my neck like a kid. We both went to our room and I layed her in bed.

After few minutes, Aunty entered with a needle in her hand. That's it, Shalu already sat up and looked terrified . Aunty laughed seeing her expression.

"Just a tetanus shot and before you ask something, it's necessary. " aunty told and came towards the bed.

" No mom. Ram, come. We will go to our home. " Shalu said trying to stand but immediately fell in the bed because of her leg pain. I tried to hold her, before that she fell.

" Don't try this silly drama. Be happy that it is just one injection. Ram, hold her. " aunty said but nothing will change Shalu's mood. She shook her head.

" Mom please. I don't want it. Ram, please tell mom. " she pleaded with her unshed teary eyes. I went nearer to her.

" Calm down Shalu. It's just for few minutes. " I said siting beside her. She shook her head immediately.

" Don't waste our time. Take this injection silently and rest for a while." aunty said. She again shook her head but now her eyes are shedding.

" Ram, she won't accept. Hold her and we will get this over with. " aunty said frustrated. If Shalu's leg was fine, she would have run from here. That's the reason she is crying hardly.

I hugged her but she tried to get out of my hold and screamed.

" Nothing Shalu. Relax " I said flipping her body. Aunty pulled her leggings and panties down and she started shaking and screaming to leave her.

Aunty wiped her bottom and stabbed the needle inside her. Shalu started crying hardly and still trying to move from my hold.

" That's it, that's it. Calm down now. " I said rubbing her head. Aunty removed the needle and adjusted her leggings.

" That's it. Take rest now. I will be in my room, Ram. Call me when you come. " aunty said and I nodded my head. She went.

I layed beside her in bed and hugged her. She started crying holding onto me.

"It's hurting" she whispered sobbing hardly.

"I know baby. Just few minutes" I said.

I rubbed her back and after few minutes, she slept.