Akhil & Anu (Part - 2)

Anu's pov :

        I was riding a scooty followed by my 2 friends. They are in same bike. We are going to beach. Suddenly, I was pushed by a strong impact on by backside. My bike skidded and I was forced to ground harshly. My back was aching badly and I saw bloods in my knee and hand. My friends stopped their bike and ran towards me. I closed my eyes because of the shooting pain in my neck.

"Hey, open your eyes, are you okay? " she asked waking me. The other one called the taxi. Some people ran towards us and they helped me to put me in taxi.

" There is a 24 hr hospital in the next street. Where you want to go? " the taxi driver said rushing the engine.

" I want Akhil please. " I said with my croaked voice.

" Baby, that is little far from here. I will inform him. Don't worry " she said holding me.

" No, take me to Akhil please. " I cried because of the pain. She nodded and told the address to the driver.

After a long hell ride, we reached the hospital and I was put in a stretcher and they immediately took me to an emergency room. My friend went to inform Akhil in his room. I was screaming not able to bear the pain.

The nurse cutted my leggings in my knee and she removed my top. I was laying there in my bra and legging. I continuously screamed to stop but she started cleaning my knee with some liquids. I winced in pain and I held the bed tightly with my both hands.

The door flung open and there stood my hero in his shocked face. He ran towards me with his concerned look.

"What happened " he asked panicking.

" Fell from my bike. " I said and he closed his eyes in frustration. I know he will be mad at me. My mom and him always advised me to take car but I didn't obeyed their words.

Without talking anything, he put gloves and started cleaning my wounds. My tears were continuously flowing from my eyes like a waterflow. He checked my heartbeats, pulse, BP.

" Connect an IV and give me pain reliever fast. " he said to the nurse. She took something and connected the needle in my vein. Later, she handed an injection to him.

" No injections please. " I said with my puppy face. He glared at me making me shut my mouth immediately.

He wiped my arm and injected it without even considering my request. I closed my eyes in pain which resulted in more tears. The nurse told him about my back ache.

" Page John " he ordered her. John and Akhil are close friends from college. He is an ortho specialist. I know him very well. I was in my bra and I am really ashamed. He saw my look and covered me with the quilt till my chest.

After a minute, John entered and enquired about my health. They both talked something which I can't able to hear.

" Hi Anu. Can you roll over please. " he said making me turn. It hurted more than before. The pain is increasing rapidly. Atlast I turned and he uncovered me and I felt his hand touch my spine from the neck. I winced in pain. He ordered an echo and they did an echo in my back while my tears completely flowing in the bed.

After a minute, they discussed something and John went near the table taking something in his hand which I can't see. Akhil came beside me and touched my shoulder. I know they are going to do something painful. I closed my eyes letting all the tears flow.

I saw John turning with a big needle filled with yellow colour medicine. I freaked out seeing that. This needle is really big compared to the normal one. I tried to wake up from bed. But Akhil held me down and the nurse held my legs from moving.

"Akhil, please. It's already hurting a lot. Please, leave me. "I screamed but he will not listen anything.

" John, atleast you tell me. What are you going to do? Just leave me. " I said hoping atleast he will answer me.

" Don't freak out. Your rib bone is bruised and it's causing you pain in your neck and back so this injection will help you to heal. It will exist for few minutes so don't worry. " he said making me gulp in fear.

I tried to move my body but their grip is so tight. I started to scream again when I felt the cold wipe on the centre of my back bone.
He touched many parts across the back until he felt the correct position.

" Okay Anu. Stay still for me and take deep breath. " he said. I shook my head and started screaming noooooo. I felt the pure pain in my whole back. I screamed and I can't able to handle the pain. I tried to move but Akhil had a tight grip on me.

I closed my eyes in pain and my nails are scratching the pillow hardly. I can't able to explain the pain. It hurts so badly, I never experienced this pain in my whole life. He took the needle out and I started sobbing hardly. He rubbed it hardly and I started weeping. Still it's burning heavily.

"It's over now. You are alright Anu. Be careful hereafter. Okay Akhil, take care bye. " he said. I still didn't lifted my head from the pillow. I heard the door opening and closing sound. I was still sobbing. I heard some sound but I don't have the energy to look.

I felt my leggings and panties being pulled down and within a second, I felt a painful sting in my back. I started crying again loudly. After 10 seconds, he took it out and wiped it. He pulled my dress up after that. He sat beside me in the bed and rubbed my shoulder gently. I stopped crying after few minutes.

"Don't inform to mom, please. " I said without raising my head till now.

" Already she is waiting outside. " he said without taking his hand.

He consoled me and I layed on my back. My mom came inside with an angry look. She came towards me and I felt a hard smack on my left cheek. She slapped me and that started my eyes to water again.

" Aunty stop. She is already in pain. " Akhil announced holding my mom.

" She needs to be careful. If something happens to her, what we will do? " she yelled in her high tone.

" That's okay aunty. We can deal it later but right now, she is in heavy pain. Calm down. " he said.

" You are grounded for one year. No outings, no bike. " she said. After that, she became calm and apologized to me. He discharged me and I went to home.