Akhil & Anu

Akhil's pov :
     I was sleeping beside my beautiful daughter and my wife. I heard someone calling my name. I woke up and looked at my wife who was clutching her stomach tightly.

"What happened?" I whispered slowly not wanting to wake up my daughter. She closed her eyes tightly.

"My stomach hurts Akhil. I can't manage" she whispered holding her stomach. I immediately moved towards her.

"Let me see, lie down" I said to her. She layed down slowly closing her eyes.

I touched around her stomach feeling for stomach infection or ulcer or appendix but I couldn't able to diagnose anything since it's all looked perfect for me.

I can't prescribe any tablets without knowing her problem. I looked at her sadly.

"Baby, I couldn't able to find exactly what's causing this. Shall I take you to hospital now?" I asked completely knowing the answer. She shook her head immediately.

"No, it's nothing. Just give me some painkillers or sleeping pills" she said innocently.

"Okay, painkillers means injection." I said clearly noticing her reaction.

"No, I want only tablets" she whispered making me sigh. I don't know when she is going to change.

"Tablets will take time to react in your body so just one injection, then you will feel no pain in two minutes" I said almost trying my best.

"No, give me one sleeping pill. That's enough, I can manage these pain for few hours" she whispered making me angry.

"You are not listening to me always. Suffer as much as you want but I am taking you to hospital in the morning and that's final." I said moving to my cabinet and picking up the tablet.

I gave the tablet and water to her. She gulped it fastly and sat there holding her stomach. She is more stubborn to handle sometimes.

I was looking at her until she slept in her sitting position after an hour. I was thinking about what's all caused this. She didn't took any unhealthy food yesterday night.

Then there might be something wrong in her uterus. I must take her to Akshaya tomorrow. With all these thoughts, I slept hugging my sweet three year old daughter.

I wokeup in the morning and looked at their sleeping bodies. I got ready and went to hospital.

After my morning rounds, I went to my room and sat at my chair. I pulled my mobile out from my pocket and called Anu.

She picked up after few rings and whispered a week hello.

"How are you feeling now?" I asked her. She was silent for few minutes before answering.

"Fine. Did you ate breakfast?" she asked distracting me totally from her topic.

"Yeah, get ready and come to hospital before noon" I said.

"I said I am fine. I won't come" she whispered immediately.

"Let's check you and tell that you are completely fine so that we will be relieved" I said tired of her arguments.

"Akhil, no. Please, I am fine. You don't have to worry for anything" she pleaded.

"Get ready and come fast before I come there and drag you by myself. You don't want that right? Then come soon bye" I said cutting the call.

Like I expected, she came after an hour with my playing daughter in her hand. She immediately jumped towards me. I stood up and asked her to follow me. She stopped me.