Akshay & Tina (Part-3)

Akshay's pov:
        I ate my dinner and went to her room. I watched her sleeping face. Her face showed a tear strained marks on her cheeks.

She created a huge mess when my mom tried to give her a shot before an hour. I literally held her down and she cried a lot. With these thoughts running in my mind, I slept in a couch.

I heard a scream disturbing my peaceful sleep. I opened my eyes when I heard more screams. I saw Tina screaming my name. I turned on the lights and went towards her quickly.

"Akshay, Akshay, please, help me. I couldn't able to control this pain" she yelled moving her body from right to left with iv in her hand.

"Where it is paining?" I asked touching her forehead.

"My back. It feels like someone stabbing me" she touched her spinal cord and cried out in pain.

My mom, dad and aunty barged into the room.

"What happened?" everyone asked in unison.

"Don't know clearly. She is saying her back bone is hurting" I said to them without knowing what to do.

My dad came towards her and touched her shoulder to calm down.

"Tina, let me look at your back. Calm down" he whispered.

"Uncle, I can't. It's paining a lot" she screamed.

"Akshay, do one thing. Give her a muscle relaxer quickly" dad whispered.

I immediately ran to the table and quickly prepared one. I went towards her and gave it in her vein. She winced and closed her eyes in pain.

After few minutes of struggle, she slept. We slowly turned her to a side and I lifted her top to reveal her backbone.

My dad checked her spine with his hands. He is an orthopedic as well as a traumatic surgeon.

"I think her bone is cracked inside. I need x-ray to proceed further" he said looking at us.

"Why didn't she felt any pain from yesterday then?" my mom asked him.

"Sometimes, we will not be able to feel the pain immediately. Now, her pain started because she might turned her body in a way that hurted her bone. It will pain hereafter if she moves her hip bone harshly" he said making us all think.

"Oh god, still she is not recovered from her internal injuries. She is not even allowing us to give her medicine for that, then how will we manage all this" my mom replied instantly making me sad.

"We don't have any other options. We will take her to hospital tomorrow and decide what we can do. Now, go and sleep" he whispered and moved out along with mom and aunty.

Sleep was far away from me. I just wanted to hug and say her that I will be there for her and love her but couldn't able to. I know that she loves me too.

I woke up with my heavily tired body and looked at Tina who was still sleeping peacefully. I freshened up and went outside. I ate breakfast. Mom asked me to wake up Tina so that we will take her quickly.

I went and woke her up slowly. She looked at me regaining all her senses.

"What happened to my back?" she whispered slowly.

"We will find that out in an hour. We are going to hospital now to take x-ray" I said. She looked scared.

"Are you gonna admit me there again?" she asked innocence covering her face.

"Most probably not. That will be decided after seeing your report" I said. She pouted her lips.

"Okay, I will take you to washroom now. Move your body slowly otherwise the pain will again start" I slowly took her to washroom.