Sakshi

Sakshi's pov:
    I am just 17 years old and started my first year college. I have only my brother. I didn't even see my parents from my childhood.

He is the one taking care of me and he worked hard though he is just 5 years elder than me. Now, he even owned a software company and we have our uncle's support in everything.

I was at my home alone since I got few holidays due to some function in college. Ajay will come at night so it was boring in home.

I was watching a movie when it started raining suddenly. I love rain from my childhood but Ajay won't allow me to drench. I got sinus two years back and I am taking medicines for that.

So I took this opportunity to enjoy the rain. I went to terrace and started dancing according to the flow of rain. I love the sound of drizzling and I got fully drenched in rain.

I went down after I get satisfied with my dance. This was my long term desire to dance in rain and it happened today. I went to the kitchen and ate my favourite icecream.

I went to my room and showered so that Ajay won't find anything. I quickly cleaned everything and laid in my bed feeling my head spinning. I slept.

Someone interrupted my sleep and woke me up. I looked at Ajay and smiled at him. He was in his normal attire.

"Why did you slept early? Eat and then sleep, come on" he said. I actually felt guilty to hide those things but I can't get a scoldings from him. Not even a scolding, he will slap me straight away because he care for me more. He is an angry person.

"I don't feel like eating. Just let me sleep" I said again closing my eyes. He immediately hitted me lightly.

"No, you are not sleeping with your empty stomach. Wait here I will bring" he said and went outside. He is more strict than all typical mothers. I sighed.

He came after a minute with a plate in his hand. He sat beside me and fed me. After I ate, he went out switching off the lights.

I woke up in the middle of a night feeling my head tight. I sat in a bed holding my head and my nose started flowing. My whole body is freezing with cold so I just switched off the Ac and I covered my whole body with a blanket.

I couldn't able to sleep the whole night and I am afraid to wake my brother. After I tried many times, I dozed off at 4 in the morning.

I woke up suddenly feeling hot and looked at the clock. I have college today so I got ready with my heavy tiredness and a feverish body. Ajay prepared breakfast and asked me to eat.

"What happened to you? You look so tired. Didn't you slept well?" he asked as soon as he saw me. I just nodded nothing and ate breakfast silently.

I don't want to tell and upset him. If I say, he will immediately take me to hospital and to his best friend who is a doctor.

He dropped me at my college and asked me to take care and went off. I slowly walked towards the building.

I couldn't able to sit in the class due to my head spinning. I walked out from the class in the break with my friends but suddenly I felt something hit my nerves and I blacked out.

I opened my eyes slowly feeling my body ache. I was in my college first aid room and there stood a doctor checking my blood pressure.

"Hi, you got a heavy fever and we informed your brother. He will be here soon" she said making me shocked.

I just tried to sit back but Ajay ran into the room almost tensed making me worry. He should have left the work whatever he was doing after hearing this information.

"What happened to her? Is she okay?" he asked immediately hugging me in the process.

"She got a high fever. I just treated for her unconsciousness because I don't know about her medical conditions. Now, you can take her to your family doctor" she said fastly. He thanked her and helped me to stand.

"Can you walk or shall I pick you?" he asked.

"I can walk" I said and he lead me to his car. I sat beside him and he stared the car.

"I asked you in the morning itself that what happened but you resisted saying nothing. How did this suddenly happened? Did you ate your tablets?" he asked concerning. I really felt guilty for hiding those things. I decided to tell him everything.

"Ajay, I am so sorry. It's my mistake to hide everything. Actually yesterday I got drenched in rain and ate ice-cream without your knowledge. I am really sorry" I said but he didn't replied anything.

He raged with anger and drove the car very fast. I was apologizing continuously but he didn't replied for anything and he got me to the hospital so fast.

Without saying anything, he dragged me inside. He talked to the nurse and quickly dragged me to his friend room

She was doing paperwork and she saw us. "What happened?" she suddenly asked while coming towards us. He layed me on the table.

"After we told her many times not to eat ice-cream and take care of her, she voluntarily get drenched in rain yesterday and ate icecream without my knowledge. Now, she got high fever and she hided that from me. She went unconscious in her college so I took her here."he literally yelled at her making me shiver. She looked at me sympathetically.

" Cool down, I will take care of her" she said moving towards me and he sat at the couch. He normally stand beside me and hold my hands till everything gets over but now he sat showing me that he was angry.

"Tell me everything what happened?" she asked while checking my heart beats. I looked at him but he didn't even looked at me.

"I danced in the rain and ate ice-cream. Yesterday night, I couldn't able to sleep because of the heavy headache and my whole body ached. I somehow managed and got sleep in the early morning. I got fever when I woke up and I didn't want to tell him so I went to college. I suddenly blacked out" I said feeling my brother angry gaze on me.

They both didn't replied anything. She checked all my vitals and my nose particularly. She turned and looked at him.

"Her nose got infected and her fever is little high. I will give her some antibiotics and then you can take her home" she said relieving me.

She quickly prepared a needle and came towards me. I looked at Ajay who was sitting still. He always holds me if I get injection. My eyes started welling up with tears.

"You can even slap me but please don't be like this. I am sorry please" I begged sobbing.

"Ajay come and hold her. Don't be stubborn, she is just a kid" she said strictly. He will obey whatever she says.

He came towards me slowly and wiped my tears. I held his hands tightly and sobbed again.

"I am still mad at you for hiding an important thing but I will deal with this later." he said and helped me to turn. He stood by my face and held my hands lightly. He bend down till his face reach my face level and was whispering all sweet things.

"I am just going to give you three shots. Two for your fever and one for your nose problem" she said making me close my eyes.

I already started crying when she stabbed me first. She took more time to finish the first one. I cried louder and he tried to calm me.

She did the other one making me scream and I held him tightly. She took it out after it feels like a eternity.

"Don't cry, just one more baby" he said continuously wiping my tears. Immediately she inserted the other one. I couldn't able to handle the pain.

"Please, I can't handle it" I screamed. She did it quickly and dressed me again.

"You can take her home now. If her fever continues, you need to bring her tomorrow here" she said. I just prayed to God that this torture have to end soon.

He luckily took me to home and took care of me till my fever reduces.