Abinaya 3

Aishwarya's pov :
I woke up feeling someone shaking me. I looked at my husband and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and it was an early morning.

"Get up, we will go home and come back after freshening up before she wakes up" he said. I slowly stood up and walked beside him.

We went to home and quickly bathed. After changing into a new dress, I went to kitchen and prepared coffee for both of us. After completing everything, again we drove to the hospital.

"When will you discharge her?" I asked in curiosity. He first looked at me annoying.

"Why both mother and daughter are behind the same question?" he asked while driving.

"Because I don't want to see both of your cat fights in the hospital anymore. Answer now" I said. He sighed.

"I am watching your cat fight daily at home so why can't you watch my cat fight now?" he laughed teasing me. I just glared at him.

"Fine, I am gonna take her blood sample today. If she is okay, then I will discharge her in two days. Otherwise, she should be admitted here for a week. Don't give her anything to eat or drink till I come." he said. I nodded.

I can't handle this thing for a week. I just kept quiet throughout the drive. We reached the hospital. He went to his room and I went to my daughter's room. Luckily she didn't wake up.

She woke up after an hour and I made her do all the things. She again sat in the bed and looked at me.

"I want coffee mom, I am hungry" she said. I don't know what to do.

"Your dad asked me to not give you anything till he come" I said. She went into angry mood.

"Why?" she asked immediately. I know the answer but I don't want to tell her now. I shook my head and called Sanjay.

He attended the call and I asked him to come after saying the reason behind it. He cut the call.

After few minutes, he entered with Amit and a nurse. Abi smiled after seeing Amit. She was angry with Sanjay. They both came near to us.

"I want to drink coffee, Amit uncle" she complained as soon as he reached her. He looked at Sanjay.

"We want your blood sample, then you can eat" Sanjay said making her angry.

"Don't make me cry in the morning itself dad" she immediately said.

"Abi, it's fine. If your blood is normal, then he will discharge you in a day. Otherwise, you need to stay here more" Amit said moving towards her.

"But I don't want another needle" she whined.

"If you want to go home early, then you have to take this. Come on" he said sitting beside her. She hugged him lightly.

Sanjay grabbed the needle and slowly jabbed her making her jerk away from her position. She hugged Amit tightly closing her eyes. He quickly did it and rubbed her hand with antiseptic.

He took the cotton ball from her hand and looked at her unstoppable bleeding from her hand. He sighed and pressed the cotton ball again in her vein.

"She is lack of vitamin k in her body" he whispered slowly. Amit glared at him the way which made him to stop talking.

Sanjay went out quickly without telling anything. Abi raised her head and sat there silently holding Amit's hand.

Sanjay barged in with many foods in a tray. He kept everything beside Abi in a table. She glared at him.

"Baby, eat whatever you like in this" Amit said to her while Sanjay sat in a chair crossing his hands.

She looked at the tray and made a weird face because I knew that she won't like anything in that tray except juice.

"Uncle, I asked coffee. Not this" she pointed towards the tray. Sanjay was watching everything silently. Amit looked at Sanjay to reply her.

"No coffee, you gave your blood so you need extra energy to manage yourself. Eat something in this and drink the juice" Sanjay said sternly.

"I don't want to" she simply said and turned her head towards me like ignoring him.

"Then you are admitted here for a week and I am really serious about this" he said. Amit and I just looked at them both without knowing what to do.

"Ma, see, he is blackmailing me now. Please ma, take me home" she whispered innocently.

"That's the only way to make you do. You only made me to blackmail you" Sanjay said like he was turned to a kid.

"Stop it both of you. Sanjay, why are you so hard on her? Abi, you are very week so eat this atleast half. I will definitely make him to discharge you in two days so do whatever he ask you without arguing. Now, stop talking and eat this" Amit said luckily. I thanked him in my mind for helping me from these two.

She silently took the food and ate little. She drank the juice and said it was enough. Though Sanjay glared at her again, somehow Amit managed him.

They both looked at each other silently talking through eyes. I knew something is wrong. Amit turned and looked at her.

"Abi, you... You need an injection now" he said slowly making her eyes wide.

"No, no uncle. Already I accepted to take my blood because of you. Not anymore" she said boldly but I know very well that they won't give up until they do.

"Baby, listen. Just two more days, then you will be set free" he said holding her shoulder. Her eyes are already filled with tears and she looked at me to help her. She don't even have any energy to argue anymore.

He pulled her head towards his chest and rubbed her back to calm her down. The nurse already prepared and gave that to Sanjay.

He came towards me and pulled her pants down lightly making her shake her body. Amit tightened his grip on her. She started screaming to leave her.

He quickly injected her in the small place of her bare hip making her cry more. I stood there simply watching everything sadly.

He pulled it out and rubbed her back hardly. Amit tried to console her. He pulled her pants up and put that needle in the dustbin. She cried for few more minutes and slept.

In the afternoon, Sanjay came and said to me that her blood was normal and will discharge her tomorrow. I was happy to the core. Finally, she is cured completely.