Mythu

Rithik's pov:
      I came home early after completing my heavy day. My wife looked at me shocked and came towards me leaving her tuition behind. She loves teaching.

Actually she is a professor in a private college but I asked her to stop working when she became pregnant with my baby and she obeyed.

She is also taking tuition more than a year now. Even I asked her to stop this but she didn't hear my words. I too left it with her choice since she may feel lonely at home.

"You didn't informed me about your early arrival. Anything special?" she asked me running into the kitchen. I stopped her.

"Nothing, I am so tired that's why came home early. I don't want anything, you go and continue your tuition" I said and headed upstairs to my room.

I opened the door and simply jumped into the bed without even removing my shoe. I closed my tired eyes.

After few minutes, I heard a little screaming from downstairs letting me immediately open my eyes. I was arguing with my mind that whether it was a dream or real when I heard my door knocking sound.

I stood from bed and ran to the door. I opened the door and saw her student standing with a panic face.

"Sir, ma'am is fainted" she said it in a go. I immediately ran downstairs and all the students stood around her blocking my view.

"Move" I screamed and entered inside. She was laying on the floor unconscious. I immediately sat across her and patted her cheeks while calling her name. She didn't wake up.

"Anyone bring water quick" I said and immediately someone handed me the water-bottle. I splashed on her face and she slowly moved her head.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me confused. She is already three months pregnant and unconsciousness is an early symptoms, not now so it must be something else.

"Go and study everyone." I whispered and scooped her up in bridal style and went upstairs to my room.

"Rithik, what is this? Put me down, kids are watching us" she said concerning about them instead of her. They are all higher secondary students but she is calling them as kids.

"I don't care right now" I said laying her on the bed. Without talking anything, I called my driver to come home and messaged my nurse.

I immediately checked her blood pressure and it came out to be low. I took the blood kit from the drawar and went towards her.

"Oh my God, Rithik, this is nothing. This is normal for all pregnant ladies" she said.

"No, it's not and I know what I am doing" I said and rubbed her hand. She turned her head towards the opposite side and I immediately took blood from her hand.

I handed that to my driver and asked him to give to my nurse immediately. She will send the result soon. I went again to my room and saw her. She was holding her head with her both hand like supporting it.

"Rithik, I am going to faint again" she whispered clutching her head tightly. This is not a good sign and I imagined about the possibilities. That's when something popped up in my head. I sat beside her.

"What you ate for lunch?" I asked her noticing her expression clearly. She immediately rolled her eyes thinking hard what to tell me.

"Fried rice" she whispered without even looking at me. I got the hint here.

"Don't lie to me. Did you ate anything or not? I want an honest answer" I said. She has a weird habit of skipping her lunch sometimes.

I always call her daily and ask her about lunch but I didn't called her today because of my schedule at hospital so it's my mistake too. She shook her head looking down.