Lizzie

Lizzie's pov:
I was consoling my friend who just got dumped by my senior. I was hell angry with him for hurting an innocent soul.

She loved him truly for more than two years. He too acted like he loved her but I got suspicious from the beginning and warned her to keep an eye on him but she convinced me everytime.

Now, she is crying heavily infront of me. She even asked me to kill her by holding her hands together. Everyone in my class looked at her sadly.

He actually have another girl in his life and she found out yesterday so he immediately acted like an idiot and dumbed her. I couldn't able to see her crying.

My rage increased seeing her like this. I gathered all my classmates and went to his class. Though he is a senior to us, I didn't care anything at this moment.

We entered to his classroom and looked at him. I talked with him slowly at first to make him apologize to her but he showed his attitude infront of his classmates to create a scene over there.

I couldn't able to control my hands from punching his mouth for smirking at us. I fisted my right hand and punched his face straightly. He didn't expect this so he was taken aback for a minute.

He immediately stood infront of me and slapped me. That made everyone jump into the field. My class boys tried to attack him but his class guys stopped and hit them.

Without watching anything, I punched his body but he held my hand and bend my right hand across my back making me yell in pain.

I didn't give up. I throw my right leg at him and someone stood over my left leg in the fight. I tried to separate from the crowd but everyone was fighting surrounding me. More than 50 students are fighting.

Tears formed in my eyes feeling the raising pain from my hand, leg and knuckles. That idiot again smirked at me making me kick him with my other leg forcely.

He pushed me after yelling in pain. I lost my balance and fell on the bench hitting my head at the process. I know something pierced my head and now it is bleeding heavily.

Staffs ran in and yelled to stop the fight. I sat holding my hands and looked at everyone because no one seems to notice the staffs as they are fighting sincerely.

They brought the mike and announced loudly to stop it and that made everyone stand in attention.

Everyone's dress and hair was messed up but I know that I'm the one bleeding and have many damaged parts in my body. Even girls looked angry.

I looked at him furiously and he glared at me. How can he do this cheap thing and be happy?! I definitely won't let him to enjoy his life.

The professors called all of us to his office and they immediately informed all the parents about our fight. I held my head with a kerchief to stop the bleeding and mainly to hide it from everyone. Luckily no one noticed me.

I sat in a chair trying to control the pain in my right hand and my left leg. I couldn't able to lift my hand slightly. Everything started to hurt me making me regret my decisions.

They informed my parents too but they are not in town so they will inform my sister to pick me up from here. She is an angry bird and will definitely going to slap me infront of everyone if she notices my bleeding.

I waited for few minuted and my friends sat beside me. Few parents already came and took their kids with them. Here, comes my angry bird.

She went straight to the principal's room to know about everything. She came outside after few minutes and walked towards me glaring at me.