Mythu

Mythu's pov:

I was sitting in my college watching a football match. I am engaged with my lover. I proposed him an year back and he too accepted immediately. He is two years elder than me.

I am doing my final year postgraduate and he is working as a neurologist. I know him from my childhood. He was my neighbour and I knew his whole family like him. I am a football player and now waiting for my turn.

After few minutes, I went to the field and started my match. It was good and I got 2 goals continuously.

When I ran towards the ball for the next goal, opponent team girl just blocked me which resulted in skidding. My ankle bend to the opposite side causing me an extreme pain.

I screamed because of the pain. My team members ran towards me. My toe got hurt in that process. The match stopped. My coach ran towards me.

"Are you fine, Mythu? Where is it hurts?" he asked bending towards my leg. He started pressing my ankle which made me scream more. I blocked his hands from touching my ankle.

They lifted me and dragged me towards the corner because they need to continue the match. Everyone went back to match when I smiled lightly at them controlling my pain. My coach called for the doctor but I stopped him from calling and said I am fine.

"Should I call Rithik? I know your parents went on a trip, it's better if I call him now" he said immediately. I shook my head. He will immediately ask me to come hospital which I didn't even liked a bit. I am so scared of hospitals and doctors but I don't know how I fell for him.

"I will tell him and don't worry, it's nothing" I said and he nodded. He asked me to go home and helped me to stand. I slowly walked near the exit. I can't able to walk properly because of the stinging pain but someway managed to walk.

I booked for an cab and reached my home slowly. No one was there in my home because of some business trip. They will come only after four days.

I closed my doors and walked to my room putting more support on my left leg. I removed my shoes and saw my toe thumb finger got hurt heavily. It was bleeding so I sprayed unseptic liquid and I applied some healing ointment and slept in my room.

I woke up in the evening but realized that my ankle still hurts. I went slowly to kitchen and boiled water for applying. Rithik has been calling me from evening but I didn't answered him because of the fear that he may knew about this.

Rithik's pov:

I was working sincerely since I got scheduled for two surgeries tomorrow. When I went for rounds, I got a call from Mythu's coach. He is my friend. I answered him.

"Rithik, Mythu fell down while playing her match today. She got hurt in her ankle and she stopped me when I was about to call you. She said she was fine but she didn't look like one. I asked her to call and inform you but I don't know whether she did or not so I called you. If you are free, go and visit her. Take care of her Rithik, I will call you later" he whispered fastly. I thanked him and quit his call.

I called Mythu more than 5 times but she didn't even picked up my call till now. I know she is afraid of doctors but atleast she could have informed me.

I finished my rounds fast and went to her house because I knew even uncle and aunty was not in the town. I have her house spare keys. So I opened it and went inside.

I walked towards her room, her room door was open so I walked in slowly. She was facing the other side while sitting in the bed.

She is pressing some clothes in her ankle and I realized it was a cloth soaked in a hot water because the bowl was kept beside her in the table. It made me angry actually.