Meera

Meera's pov:

   I was sitting in the hall watching Tv. My mom went to her native for some function along with my dad. Only left is my brother and my bhabhi. Yeah, he got married few months back and I like her so much. She is my all time supporter in this family.

They both were in their rooms. When I was watching Tv, our little John jumped into me. That is our dog. Usually I don't like dogs but Aarav likes pets so he convinced me easily and bought it one few months back.

I started liking it because he is so cute and he will obey everything we say. He is now licking my hands and I tried to stop him but he continously started licking. I sighed and went to the movie playing on the screen.

After a minute, he barked loudly which made me flinch from my position and that made him jerk away. Within a second, he bite me in my lower thigh and ran away making me scream because I was only wearing a thin clothed salwar pant.

My eyes started pooling over because of the fear raising inside me. I started crying and screaming holding my thigh with my hands. Aarav and bhabhi ran from upstairs to me.

"What happened? Why are you crying like this?" he asked still running towards me. He came towards me and they both sat holding me.

"I am asking you what happened?" he asked again. I hugged him and cried onto him.

"Shhh, relax" bhabhi said wiping my tears.

"John bite me" I said slowly. They both looked at me shocked.

"What did you do? Where?" he asked suddenly.

"I didn't do anything, he played with me and suddenly bite my thigh and ran away" I said still weeping. They both hugged me tighter and relaxed me.

"Let me look, take off your pant" he said making me shiver. Bhabhi tried to take my pants off but I cried more. She convinced me by placing towel over my stomach and covered me.

She slowly took off my pant and they both looked at my thigh deeply. He touched that place and looked at me.

"It's deep and I don't have any medicine in home so we will take her to hospital now" he said making me scream more.

"No, no. I don't want to come there. Bhabhi please" I pleaded looking at her. She looked at him.

"Ask someone to bring the medicine home." she said and he glared at her.

"How can he bite her? We gave all the vaccination to him" she asked him.

"I don't know, I didn't give him any medicine since the last two months so I guess that made him insane" he asked as if it's nothing to him.

I cried onto bhabhi more. She relaxed me continuously saying it will be fine but I am scared to hell. Aarav went to call his nurse for medicines. I know he is gonna kill me with injection.

After an hour, a nurse came to our house and handed over him all the medicines which I can't able to see what's inside. He thanked her and ahe left. He came towards me looking between me and bhabhi and sat beside me.

He opened the bag and took out many medicine bottles and set them on the table. He then took out two syringe making me close my eyes. He prepared one. I whinned.

"Why do I have to get it? It's not my mistake, it's because of you. I already told you I don't like dogs but you made me like it and see now what happened" I shouted because of my fear.

"Okay, cool. It is very poisonous that's why I am giving you." he said bringing the injection towards me. I started crying and bhabhi pulled me closer to her.

"It's okay meera. Just few minutes" she said while making me lie on her lap and moving my hip to his convenient.

He removed the towel lightly and pulled my inner down. I felt a wipe followed by a painful sting. I screamed and tried to move from my place but she held me tightly in her lap. He took it out thankfully.

After a minute, I felt a sting directly without even a warning. This is why I hate him so much, he won't even care to explain me what he is going to do. My eyes are already puffy because of the crying more than an hour.

Luckily, he did it and pulled my dress back. I was still laying on her lap crying. She consoled me which makes no effect on me.

"Sit back now" he said. What he is going to do now, I thought it's over.

"Aarav, leave her. You can do it some other time. She is already crying her eyes out" bhabhi said making me thank her in my mind.

"See, it's already formed blackish on her skin. It's more than infectious, we need to treat her, otherwise the poison will spread across her body." he said.

"But you already gave two injection. Isn't that a treatment?" she asked.

"If he bite lightly, that's enough but his teeth imprinted deeply in her skin. So, she need more medicine to control the virus" he said making me cry.

"Okay, give her a time atleast" she said. He sighed.

"You don't have to show your supporting skill now. The more we wait, the more dangerous it will become." he said pressing me.

Bhabhi made me sit. I layed my head on her shoulder and looked at him. He wiped my thigh with a cotton wipe amd took that syringe making my heart stop for a second. Is he going to inject it in my thigh?

" What are you going to do?" I asked almost panicked.

"Just close your eyes and don't look at here" he said which I didn't obey. He filled the syringe and his hand came towards me. He looked at me.

"I asked you to close your eyes" he said.

"How can you expect me to close my eyes while you are holding that dreadful object?" I spat at him.

"That's why I am saying not to look at that. It won't pain so close now" he said. I glared at him and acted like closing my eyes.

He started to stab me so I closed my eyes tightly. I felt an immense pain in my thigh making me yell at him.

"Take it out idiot" I shouted. He pulled that needle out and quickly stabbed me close to that previous one. I screamed to stop him and my hands are already trying to stop him but bhabhi held my hands.

He did continuously by circling around that bite. I started crying heavily because of the pain. He took it out and immediately stabbed another place.

Bhabhi was heavily trying to control me but my pain doesn't even let me in my senses. He stabbed me more than 20 times in an already painful place.

After few minutes of screaming, he again wiped me throughout the thigh and set the things again in the table and looked at me.

"Over, go and sleep now. I will go and see John now" he said.

"Don't even bring him to me. I hate him. I don't want to see him again. Sell him" I yelled inbetween my sobbing.

"No, he won't do that hereafter. I will take care of it, you go to your room" he said sternly. I looked at bhabhi who was laughing at us.

"You both won't even change" she said and accompanied me to my room. I slept after going through a hell hour.

Sorry if it has any technical errors and I know it's a very small chapter. I am not satisfied with this chapter so bear with me till next chapter. I will try to update in two days.