Thanu (Part-1)

Thanu's pov:

          We came here for a trekking with my college friends. I am Thanu and 21 years old. Five of us are staying in a hotel. We already spend 10 days here and it's going to end in 2 days.

My body is paining because of the raising fever I have but I didn't said to anyone because I don't want to make their trip sad. But my dearest friend Shreya found it with my looks and now she went to call others. I am laying in a bed with blankets covering my full body.

The door opened and everyone came near me. Ajay touched my forehead with his back hand. He is fully concerned about me because he is my boyfriend.

"Why didn't you tell us?" he asked looking at me. I lowered my gaze and whispered, "Nothing. I thought it will reduce soon."

"Fine. Ajay, we need to take her to hospital now" Shreya said making me stare at her.

"No, I won't come. I will take rest and it will cure" I said suddenly.

"You both stay here, I and Shreya will take her to hospital" he said to others without minding about my whinning. They both nodded.

Finally, they took me to hospital without even hearing all my protests. They asked us to wait. It is  looking like a home rather than a hospital. It's a totally new place. We are from north India and this is South so we don't have any idea about all these things. It's totally a different culture here.

A normally dressed girl called as a nurse called us inside. We stood and entered the room to see a middle aged lady sitting near the desk with her white coat and her face is fully covered with a makeup. She smiled towards us but I held a expressionless face. I sat beside her on the patient chair.

"Good evening. What happened?" she asked looking towards me. Ajay and Shreya whispered fever. She grabbed her stethoscope and placed in my chest. She took all the vitals and placed a thermometer inside my mouth. All are looking at me sad.

After a minute, she pulled the thermometer out and looked at it. She gasped after seeing it.

"I am so sorry, she has a very high temperature. We need to admit her immediately" she said making me grit my teeth. No way in the hell I am going to stay here. Shreya and Ajay are looking at me sadly.

"Doctor, actually we are from North India. We came here for tour and it's been 10 days here. We need to packup tomorrow. Is there any other treatment? We don't want her to stay in the hospital." luckily Ajay whispered making me relaxed.

"I think she is not accustomed to this climate but her temperature is something more than high. It's definitely not a normal fever. Okay...... Hmmm..... I will give her some powerful injections today but you have to bring her tomorrow morning for the remaining injection. Is that okay for you? " she asked making me widen my eyes. This is why I hate doctors.

They both looked at me and nodded their head in agreement. I immediately stood from my place.

" No doctor, it's just a normal fever. Give me some tablets and it will reduce automatically " I said confidently. She is giving me 'are you serious' look.

Shreya came towards me and asked me to calm down but how can I?

"How many injection doctor?" Shreya asked before me.

"Totally 5 but she can't handle the pain in one day so I will give 3 now and tomorrow 2 and I am not gonna lie, it will be painful" the so called doctor said like it's nothing to her.

"What? 5? Are you kidding? I don't want it." I yelled at her.

"Sorry doctor, we will take care of her. You prepare" Ajay said to her. The doctor asked us to wait for few minutes so we moved to the couch in her room but I am not in a mood to sit.

"Hey, what is wrong with you? Is that a way to talk to a doctor?" Ajay asked standing beside me.

"Ajay, please please please come, let's go to hotel. I don't want any shots. Shreya, you know about me right. Please support me" I said tearing my eyes.

"We don't have any other choice Thanu. You need to be well before we safely land you in your home." Shreya said holding my shoulders.

"No, no means no. I don't want to take it. I am going" I said moving from my place but Ajay pulled my hand towards him.

"Don't act like a child. Behave Thanu. We are here for you and believe me, you won't even feel those shots" he said like he is a doctor now. Oh god, there is no way I am getting out of it now.

"She even said it's a painful thing and you are not a doctor" I said letting my tears fall.

The doctor called us suddenly making me panic more. I stood rooted to my place while they both pulled me.

"No,no,no,no,no please" I said started screaming my lungs. Ajay pulled me from there and I am started crying loudly. Shreya hugged me but nothing is comforting me now.

"Doctor, can you give it in her hands?" Shreya asked always knowing my thoughts.

"No, it will sting a lot. She can't handle it" she said again making me panic. I am still crying in her embrace and Ajay held both my hands standing behind Shreya.

I started weeping badly when I felt someone pull my dress lower. I purely went into a panic mode. Ajay is continuously asking me to relax.

I felt a wipe and immediately the pure pain in my whole back. I started screaming and moving my whole body with my whole energy I have.

" She is moving, hold her still" I heard the doctor yelling. I felt a strong hand in my waist holding me still from moving. My whole left side butt is stinging with a pain and my tears are flowing continuously. She pulled out and rubbing the spot now. I am still crying hardly as I ever cried before.

"I will hold her, you come here" I heard Ajay's voice and within a second, I am in his chest crying hardly. He is now patting my back lightly. I felt a wipe again in the same left side.

I started freaking out. I clinged to him by pulling my legs up. I started to thrash my legs but he hold me still with Shreya's support.

I felt a heartless pain in my whole left body. I bet no one can handle this pain. I am screaming and crying hardly but I can't able to move from my place because my hands and legs are tied in between their holds.

I feel like I am going to faint in a minute. I felt my heart ache because of my sobbing instead of breathing. She is rubbing the spot now making me cry harder. Still one more to go.