Anusha (Part-2)

Writer's pov:
The next day, Sunil came to the hospital and started doing his rounds.

After completing everything, he went straight to Anusha room who was busy on her mobile.

After seeing him, she kept her mobile aside and smiled at him. But she was scared inside after his entry along with the nurse.

"Are you doing fine?" he asked her.

"Yes" she said. He nodded and checked her.

"Okay, let's complete the shots now" he said as he asked the nurse to prepare it.

"Now? It's too early and I am having extreme pain on my back already" she whispered almost scared.

"Hmm just try to adjust for few days" he replied as he doesn't know what to say now to comfort her.

"How many now?" She asked atlast giving up.

"Like I said yesterday, we will start with 3 from today" he said.

"But can you do one now, one in the afternoon and one in the night like that?" she asked him hoping that he will agree but he raised his eyebrows at her playfully.

"No, let it be like this" he said. He doesn't want to make her cry three times a day.

"Please atleast give only two now and one after sometime. I can't really handle the pain at once" she said almost panicking. He noticed it.

"Fine, but it's not advisable for you. Let's see" he said while the nurse completed preparing it and passed the tray to him.

She couldn't able to see the tray as they held it high and he kept it on his hands without placing it in the bed.

"Turn around don't panic" he said. Once she turned around, he placed the tray beside her leg.

She was panicking inside and buried her face in the pillow. He saw her.

He gently pulled her head from the pillow and tilted her head to his side and made her head in the pillow again.

"Relax yourself and breathe well" he said to her as she was not breathing well.

The nurse arranged her dress and held her hips for support. He can locate the red marks on her butt easily.

He took the first injection and rubbed her skin. He held her thigh with this one hand and slowly inserted the needle yet gently. She started screaming.

"Don't move" he warned her as she was moving her legs. The needle is thick if it breaks, it will cause her skin tear.

He quickly completed the first one hearing her screams and crying. He started rubbing again and quickly did the second one.

He looked at her face while injecting and she had tears running on her cheeks while her eyes were closely shut in pain.

Soon he did it and signalled the nurse to leave her for a minute. She cried heavily which was very hard for him to see.

He saw many kids and even adults crying but it didn't affect him much but her cries was different to him completely.

He took the third one and signalled her. He quickly swifted the needle inside her muscle and plunged it.

She was shocked from the sudden movement and cried louder and harder. He quickly pulled the needle out and rubbed her skin continuously.

They arranged her dress and the nurse went out.

"It's okay, don't cry" he whispered while rubbing her back. He took a chair and sat beside her. He didn't want to leave her alone at this state.

He was slowly rubbing her hands and asked her to relax frequently.