Ranveer & Ananya (Part-2)

The next morning :

        I reached the hospital early since I don't want to make her feel alone. I pressed my fingers in the biometric and went to Ananya's room. She is awake and smiling at me when I entered the room. Her mom and dad are sitting beside her since it is their visiting hours but it is going to end in 5 minutes.

"How she is doing?" her dad asked me when I reached her bed. I smiled at him.

"She is fine, nothing to worry." I said.

"I want to bath" Ananya said.

"I am sorry, you have to wait for three more days. You can clean your body with the wet cloth but you have to be careful" I said. She pouted her lips.

"Okay, our time is over. We will come tomorrow. Take care, Ranveer" they said smiling at me. I nodded my head. She kissed Ananya's head and they both went out.

I took my stethoscopes and checked her pulse which was quite normal.

"Do you feel any pain?" I asked her checking her eyes. She shook her head.

The nurse knocked the door and entered inside with a tray in her hand. She wished me and I just simply stood beside Ananya. She looked at me with a fear filled eyes knowing clearly that what we gonna do next.

" Don't make me upset in the early morning itself. I don't want any more injection please" she begged and started trying to sit in the bed.

I stopped her and said, "Try to understand your situation. You are still not cured completely. You have to bear all these for 3 more days. Don't worry, she will do it without any pain." she showed an shocked expression for the last sentence.

She came close towards me and whispered in my ear," Don't let her do it. You do it for me. " my eyes widened after hearing. The nurse was facing her back so she can't hear anything.

I held a confused look and she again whispered, " Hers is very painful than yours" I was laughing inside.

This time I went towards her and said, "Someone said that an injection is an injection and it doesn't matter who is giving it. You know who told that." I said smirking at her. She is now showing her full teeth smiling.

Suddenly, the nurse turned towards us with a needle at her hand. I looked towards Ananya and she held a pleading look. I smiled at her.

" You go and check the patient on room no.115. I will take care of her" I said to the nurse. She immediately nodded and left the room.

"Thank you" Ananya whispered.

"Shall I call some other nurse to give you?" I asked and decided to play with her. Her expression was worth watching. She immediately shook her head and I was laughing at her.

"Don't laugh at me. Just do it fast" she said.

I took the needle in my hand and asked her to turn around. She did immediately but she turned her head and said, "Please, do it slowly. Show some mercy on me." It made me smile again. I pulled her dress down and wiped the area. I can see that her body is very stiffened now.

"Set your body free Ananya. Don't compress it. What your parents said?" I asked to distract her. I was about to insert the needle.

She said," I won't say anything until you finish this." I sighed.

"That will distract you truly but you are not accepting it. Fine" I said and inserted. She clutched her pillow tightly. I did it fastly and removed it. I pulled her another side pants.