Abinaya-2

Aishwarya's pov:

        I wokeup early in the morning and bathed. Sanjay gave me the dresses so I changed to kurti. Abi was still sleeping because of the heavy medicines.

After few minutes, she woke up tiredly and looked at me. I asked the nurse to remove an iv from her hand. She did. I slowly made Abi sat in the bed.

She slowly walked to the washroom with my heavy support. After freshening up, I again layed her in the bed.

Sanjay came inside in his doctor avatar. He came towards us and checked all her vitals.

"When will you discharge me, dad?" she asked curiously. He moved to the table.

"When I say you are perfect" he said while arranging something in the table. After a minute, he came towards us with a needle in his hand making almost Abi sat in the bed.

"Dad, this is unfair. I don't want anything, leave me" she screamed while coming to my side in her sitting position.

"If you do like this, then I am gonna admit you for a week here" he said with his stern voice. Tears already brimmed in her eyes and she looked at me.

"Mom, please tell him. He will obey what you say" she said almost making my heart stop. I looked at him and he glared at me. He gave me a look that says, 'Try me'

"Abi, it's necessary for you now. You went through an operation so you need this" I said looking at her. She shook her head wildly.

"Dad, please. Leave me alone" she pleaded him with her most charming voice.

"You are not a kid Abi. When are you going to behave as a matured girl? Just be quiet and let me do my job" he said like an army officer.

"You are my dad first, then only doctor things. Don't you feel sad for me dad?" she was blabbering everything just to convince him.

"No, you are fine. If you don't get your medicines properly, then I will feel sad for you. Now, no more back questions. Aishu hold her" he said making her almost sob out loud.

She continuously yelled my name to help her but I can't do anything. If she was okay, then she would have ran from here. Now, her body hurts if she even moves lighter so she is in a unhelpful situation.

I just hugged her and she cried wildly hugging me in her sitting position. I looked at him with my pleading looks but he held a normal face.

I just made her lay on her right side without disturbing our hug. Her head was on my stomach. She tightly held my waist and sobbed loudly. I slowly pulled her pants and her inner little down. I felt her body stiffened because of the fear.

He wiped using a antiseptic and slowly inserted the needle making her scream. She tried to take her hands from my hold but I held it.

"Just a minute Abi" I said louder so that she could hear me atleast but no change in her. He slowly pulled the needle out and dressed her back.

I looked at my heavily sobbing daughter and wiped her tears. I kissed her forehead but she nowhere seems like stopping her sobs. Sanjay went out saying he got works.

After few minutes, her sobbing got reduced and I gave her food. She slept because of the medicine she took. She woke up again in an hour. We both talked sometime and was watching Tv.