Anusha (Part-3)

Writer's pov:
After his rounds, he came to her room. She was reading her books silently. After noticing him, she closed and kept it beside her.

"Breakfast?" he asked her.

"Yeah but the taste is not good" she replied genuinely.

"Hmm we can't do anything" he replied while pulling his steth.

He checked her BP, heart rate and temperature.

"You still have fever but I don't want you to suffer with another injection for this so let's wait until it subsides with oral medicines" he replied and sat beside her.

"Okay" she replied silently. That's when, he noticed the trips again.

"You still not connected it" he said as he stood from the bed and went to the other side.

"Wait, do I have to keep this daily?" She asked while hiding her hands.

"Yes for few days. Give me" he said and pulled her hands with not much strength as she was weak already.

"Please connect it after I take the shots" she asked cutely. He smiled at her.

"Fine" he said and went towards the table shocking her immediately.

"Not now please, talk with me for few minutes then give me" she tried stopping him.

"I will talk after giving this because it takes more time to stop you from crying" he replied and prepared only two shots.

"Because I only know the pain. You don't understand" she said and pouted her lips.

"Oh I thought to give you only two shots now as you have pain but I didn't understand right then why I have to give you only two" he said teasing her.

"No, noooo two is enough now.. Please " she pleaded. He laughed at her and came towards her.

"Okay turn" he whispered. She slowly turned.

He slowly pulled her dress and he searched for the spot as he noticed many red spots all over her butts.

He wiped her skin slightly below the red spot and she winced in pain already.

He slowly pushed the needle in and she immediately moved.

"Don't move" he said and started plunging the medicine.

She was wriggling in her place and it's distracting him.

"Don't move or else I will call any other nurse to hold you down" he warned. She cried her eyes out as she can't handle it.

He quickly did the other one and arranged her dress.

She cried for few minutes and convinced after that as it becomes the routine to her. He connected the iv again.

"Why are you always blackmailing with the nurse? You know I hate it still you are doing it wantedly" she said while sniffing her eyes.

"Because of you only, I'm doing it alone without any support. But the needle is very thick if it breaks, you know the treatment and I know you can't handle it in this situation" he replied while wiping her tears.

She nodded at him and stopped her cries. He didn't have much work so he sat beside her and talked with her.

"Can I go out for one hour tomorrow?" She asked him in the middle of their conversations.

"No, why?" he asked.

"Tomorrow is my friend's birthday and they have arranged a small setup for her. They chosen the nearest hotel to this hospital because of me. I will be back within an hour please" she said with her charming and cute voice.