Akhil & Anu

Anu's pov:
After work, I went to home with my heavily tiring body. I picked up my playing three-year old kid from my mom home and went to my home.

With my heavy body, I prepared dinner and made her eat. I had heavy work in office today so I felt my body stiffness.

I tried to make her sleep but she was enthusiastically playing. I cursed my fate and sat beside her sighing which resulted in hitting my backbone lightly. It suddenly felt my muscle tightening and I whimpered in pain.

I closed my eyes for few minutes and bite my lips to control the pain.

I suddenly felt someone pulling my cheeks making me jerk away and that resulted in more pain. I glared at him.

"What happened? Why are you sitting like this?" Akhil asked and sat beside me.

"My whole body hurts Akhil. I feel like someone hitted me hardly" I said groaning. He looked at me blankly.

"What you did?" he asked me.

"I didn't do anything but I had many works in office. I didn't even take rest for few minutes except lunch" I said stretching my legs and hands.

"Might be muscle spasm. That's why I asked you to take rest if you feel tired" he said taking my hands into him.

"What is muscle spasm?" I asked him doubted. He pressed my arms in a comfortable way.

"It is due to dehydration or electrolyte imbalance of potassium and magnesium...." "Idiot, no medical terms. Tell me easily to understand. The patients will run away if you tell them like this" I chuckled. He pressed my hand hardly making me yelp.

"The muscles in your body will become tight if you didn't give them rest" he said massaging my both hands.

"Oh, then what I have to do to relax them? Rest?" I asked him watching his care.

"Yeah, rest, drink more water and come, I will massage you" he said standing. I pouted my lips so he lifted and made me lie on the bed. He then picked up my daughter and made her play.

He asked me to remove my top so I did leaving only my bra. He asked me to lay on my stomach. He then pressed my hip lightly in a frequent manner. That felt so good. He then massaged me all over my back and legs.

"That's it. Eat and sleep now" he said moving but I held his hand.

"One more time, Akhil. Please" I said but he glared at me in return.

"No, go and drink more water. Even I'm tired" he said and went to the restroom.

After few minutes, he came outside and looked at me still.

"Why are you still lying? Come" he said.

"No, I just want to be like this. You go and eat. Kindly make her sleep for one day please" I said still not turning lightly. He sighed and went quietly.

He fed me and made me drink water. He then asked me to sleep so I drifted to sleep.

Morning I woke up and I felt good so got ready to office.

"I asked you to take leave and rest completely" Akhil said glaring at me.

"I'm fine now and I have few works to complete today so I should go" I said and made everything ready.

I went to office and started working. This day also became a tiring day.

Akhil's pov:
I went to home after work. I saw my baby sleeping this early and Anu was lying on her stomach.