Akhil & Anu

Akhil's pov :

My life was going perfect with my wife and a cute little daughter. She is 2 years old and she is exactly like me. I was playing with her now in the hall. Anu was sleeping in our room after lunch.

I went to my room leaving my daughter with my mom. I opened the room and my wife was  not in a bed. I heard her sound in the bathroom. I went and saw her vomiting. I immediately ran inside and held her head.

"What happened? Why didn't you call me?" I asked panicking. She almost vomited everything. I opened the tap and she washed her face.

"I don't know. I feel dizzy" she said. We cleaned everything and I layed her on the bed. I touched her forehead. She was burning lightly.

"Take rest. Shall I bring you something to eat?" I asked her. She shook her head and closed her eyes. I sat beside her rubbing her forehead.

After few minutes, she immediately sat up and ran to the bathroom again. I ran after her. She was vomited again. I held her and her eyes are watering slowly.

I again brought her to the bed. I went to the drawar and took a tablet and gave it to her. She gulped it and layed down again. So I left her for few minutes. She slept.

After an hour, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her but she again ran to the bathroom. Something is really wrong with her. I went and held her. She looks very tired and she is dehydrated.

"Baby, shall we go to hospital?" I asked her but I know the answer very well. She shook her head and layed on the bed again. I touched her forehead and it was starting burning heavily.

"Baby, you are burning up. Come on, get ready." I asked trying to sit her up.

"No baby, please. You check me here itself, I don't want to go hospital" she said more like whinning. I sighed and went to my cabinet. I grabbed my stethoscope and went towards her.

I pressed it against her chest and her back. I checked her pulse which sounds like double. That's when I got the point.

"Baby, when is your period?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"It's delayed one week" she said.

"Then I think you are pregnant" I said but she widened her eyes.

"What? No. I can't face all those horrible things again. Monthly checkups, vaccines, sickness.... Oh god, I can't baby" she said immediately.

"Cool down baby. It's not yet confirmed. We will go to hospital tomorrow and then will talk about this. Now I will treat your fever first okay?" I asked her. She nodded reluctantly.

I checked her temperature which was high. She looked at me sadly and said," Baby, please I can't handle those 9 months things again". I sighed and said, "We will talk about this tomorrow baby. Now, relax for me."

I went to my cabinet and pulled a syringe and a liquid. I grabbed all the things I want and went towards her. She looked at me with her wide eyes.

"Baby I hate you so much. You know I hate this then why are you giving me this. Just give me tablets baby" she said.

"Tablets won't work fastly and how many times I have to repeat this for you? Relax first and turn around" I said sternly. She won't obey me otherwise.

"Give it in my hand then" she said and I glared at her. It's already been 3 years since we got married and still she is arguing over the things which I don't accept.

"You know already that I am not gonna accept that. Then why are you arguing with me? That's not gonna change the pain if I do it in your hand. So don't argue with me and do what I say" I said.

She looked at me with her most sad face which affected me but I held my face like a robot. "Your sad face won't change my decision so turn fast." I said as I already prepared the needle.

She turned sadly and she was wearing a nightie. I lifted her nightie and pulled her panties down.

"Baby, please. Leave me" she said tightening her grip on the pillow. I wiped and stabbed her slowly trying my best to not hurt her but she winced in pain.

"Aahhh, it's paining baby" she said cracking her sweet voice. I did and pulled the needle out and started preparing for the other one. She looked at me and turned her body suddenly.

"It's not nice. It is enough and I don't want another." she screamed. I looked at her.

"If you don't want it, then get up and get ready, we will go to the hospital now itself" I said like an order. She sighed.

"I hate this side of yours" she said and turned again to her position. I smiled at her antics and stabbed the another one. She screamed and started cursing me.

I did it quickly and dressed her again. She rubbed her back with her hands glaring at me. I smiled at her which earned a death glare from her so I dropped my smile.

"This is last, I don't carry another child. If you want it, you can carry and give birth to her. I don't have any problem with it" she said and I laughed thinking about her.

"The second child will be easy than the first one. You don't feel more pain. Just one more baby, then you can be free but I am not compelling you now. You can do it whenever you are ready. Okay baby?" I asked her. She glared at me and later she nodded her head.

I hugged her and we slept with our baby in between us. I am more than lucky to have them both.