41. and way down we go

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

CELESTE

and Leo had their hands tightly clasped to one another. Hogwarts looked like hell. It was not the same place Celeste had arrived with her two best friends some time ago. The mysterious corridors had turned into dark and sad ones, there was no candles lit in every corner. Students looked scared, they hang their heads low and talked in whispers. 

Celeste took a deep breath in, she knew things were bad but this, she had no idea. She tightened her grip on Leo's hand and the boy turned to look at his girlfriend. He leaned to kiss her cheek as to give her more courage. She smiled softly at him before deciding to walk the corridors, trying to navigate their ways to the Room of Requirements. She had received another letter from Ginny, asking for them to meet her and everyone else in the room. 

While walking, Celeste tried to block the pain surrounding her. She stopped on her tracks and placed her hands on her ears. Leo turned to look at Celeste, worrying when he noticed that scared look on Celeste's face. He got even more frightened when Celeste stumbled on the floor, pressing her palms harder on her ears. 

"Cele," Leo said and kneeled down. He gently removed Celeste's hands from her ears and made her look at him. "What's happening?"

Celeste shook her head, fighting against her tears. "So much pain, there's so much pain. Everyone's so afraid," she managed to whisper. 

Leo helped Celeste up and pulled her into a hug. He stroked her hair and let her bury her face to the crock of his neck. He placed a gentle kiss on Celeste's temple "We don't have to be here. You can go back to Andy's," he said and felt his Celeste shook her head.

"No, they asked us here," Celeste sighed and pulled away from Leo. "We have to stay."

Leo nodded and leaned to kiss Celeste but the moment he did, he felt someone yanking him away from Celeste from the back. He stumbled back a few steps and noticed that Draco Malfoy was standing right next to him. Leo's eyes widened with horror and he stayed quiet. 

"Draco," Celeste exhaled and jumped into her brother's arms. "Are you all right?" She asked worrying, he has never seen her brother so down and beaten. 

The older brother sighed and let go of his sister. "You shouldn't be here. Things are going to get really messy."

"I didn't ask that," Celeste frowned and crossed her arms. "I asked are you all right. You don't need to worry about me all the time."