18. then i can tell myself

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

OLIVIA MARIN STARLING 

waited for Celeste in her office, she hasn't seen her since Celeste met her biological mother the other day. Olivia was confident that Celeste is alright but there was still a little flame burning her heart, making her extremely nervous and worried over her niece. Suddenly her office door opened and Celeste walked in.

"Honey," Olivia sighed and opened her arms where Celeste ran straight into.

"Liv..." Celeste cried to her shoulder.

"There there," Olivia sighed and rubbed Celeste's back. "Everything is all right?"

Celeste nodded, technically everything was all right. She had found her family, she found out how she ended up in the orphanage, and she found out how much they loved and missed her. But yet, it didn't feel as good as she thought. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that her family were Malfoys and she had fought against them at the Department of Mysteries and was partly a blame for Lucius Malfoy's, her father's, imprisonment.

"I'm glad that I know, but it's all very confusing," Celeste admitted.

"It must be," Olivia sighed and placed her palm on Celeste's cheek and smiled her bright smile. "How was Mrs Malfoy?"

"Happy, sad, happy," Celeste said and a single tear rolled down her cheek. "She's been heart broken for years, just because I was taken."

"It's all right. It isn't your fault, you know that right?" Olivia said softly and guided Celeste to sit on the couch.

Celeste nodded absentmindedly. "Yes."

"Now, would you like to talk about this?" Olivia asked carefully.

"Apparently I was the light of their lives, sorry Draco," Celeste chuckled. "I was the happiest, most eager little fille. I was obsessed with my parents, mother was my best friend and I thought that father was God."

Olivia watched her niece telling about her family and a flicker of light appeared on her face, a stronger flicker than the one she always has. 

"Well of course," Olivia smiled warmly.

"But I don't know what to think," Celeste confessed and looked down on the floor. "I-I'm going to the manor on Friday. Narc—- I mean mother, I guess, she didn't want to let me go after the infirmary so I sort of promised to go to the Manor."