12. imagine all the people

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

YOU WOULD THINK

that after surviving a battle in which you fought against Death Eaters ― you would feel happy and relieved. But that's not what Celeste felt. Although it has been months since the battle, Celeste kept rethinking the situation or more importantly, the two people form it. 

Bellatrix Lestrange had spared her and while Celeste didn't have any contact with Lucius Malfoy ― there was something about the man that reminded Celeste of someone or something but she had no idea what. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Beth asked and sat next to Celeste in the common room.

"Honestly no," Celeste sighed and dropped her head on Beth's shoulder. "Remember the battle in the Department of Mysteries?"

"Yes I do. It is very hard to forget that, especially because my mother threatened to take me out of this school," Beth said with a sad smile creeping on her face. "But I know you better, and I know that's not it. There's something else."

"B-Bellatrix Lestrange," Celeste swallowed. "She spared me, at the Department of Mysteries, she could've killed me but she didn't and  told me to run."

"Oh, that's strange," Beth admitted. "Maybe she just didn't feel like killing a teenager," she tried to help Celeste by cracking a bad joke.

"I highly doubt that, the woman is crazy," Celeste chuckled. "I mean an absolute nut job."

"That is very true," Beth laughed but her laughter stopped soon. "Why are you thinking of that?"

Celeste shrugged. "I don't know. She's crazy and dangerous, and she had this weird sparkle of happiness in her eyes when she was fighting and trying to kill but when she stopped just in front of me, that sparked disappeared and she almost looked sincere."

"As you said, she's crazy. She just probably had momentarily stroke and didn't kill you," said Beth, not wanting to believe that there was anything good about Bellatrix Lestrange. 

Nathan entered the common room, a tired smile gracing his face when he noticed the girls. 

Beth smiled widely at the boy but Celeste didn't seem to see his presence. Nathan frowned a little ― worrying over the girl he thought of as a sister ― and sat next to her.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒇𝒐𝒚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें