8. when you wish upon a star

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

BEAUTIFUL SOUNDS 

of the piano Celeste played, echoed though the hallways of the school. Nathan sat next to her and kept eyeing the piano sheets he had written himself and Beth battled to get her violin on her shoulder correctly. The thing that really tied these three together was their love and passion for music. Celeste was an excellent pianist, Beth possessed the talent of playing violin and Nathan was an incredible composer.

"This is really amazing Nate," Celeste sighed when she stopped playing. "Really."

"I agree, you're getting even better than you already are," Beth smiled and adjusted the strings of her violin.

"Thanks," Nathan blushed and put his sheets away. "Although there's always room to improve."

"Obviously," Beth grinned and shook her head playfully. "You're always so hard on yourself Nate."

"That's very much true," Celeste said and turned to Nathan. "Be proud of yourself."

"I'll try," Nathan laughed and carefully nudged Celeste's upper arm.

"Now that we are alone, are we going to talk about Dumbledore's army?" Beth asked and frowned her dark eyebrows. "Personally I think it's a great idea but I'm also a bit hurt, I mean they weren't sure wether or not to trust us."

"Don't be so dramatic Beth," Nathan rolled his eyes. "But I agree, it's a great idea."

"Yes and I'm for once very excited to bend the rules a little bit," Celeste smiled.

"Yes and we have lots and lots of free time coming up because everyone else are going to take the O.W.Ls," Nathan pointed out.

"Mmm can't wait til next year to take ours," Beth said and placed her violin down on the floor.

"Are you being sarcastic or not?" Nathan smirked. "Because I honestly can't tell."

"Both," Beth laughed and made the other two laugh as well. "But really it can't possibly be that awful, these English people just like to exaggerate everything."

"We'll see about that when you're freaking out this time next year," Celeste shoved her tongue out.

"Very mature Cele, very mature," Beth chuckled.