34. this house

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

VOLDEMORT

was furious after hearing the betrayal of Celeste Malfoy. His weapon was gone. He thought about all the ways to hurt the Malfoys. Torture, even killing seemed like a great idea but then he knew, that what they truly cared about was to have their daughter back with them. His vicious eyes glittered with pure evil as he walked closer to Lucius and Narcissa. There was no doubt that what ever his hideous idea was, it might be the very thing that will break the Malfoys.

"I am not happy with your daughter," he started and glanced at a photograph on the table near him. It was a photograph of Celeste when she was a child, a very smiley little child. 

"You do know what happens when I'm not satisfied. Lucius, you spent a year in Azkaban," he reminded, still eyeing the photograph. "And this treason your daughter had pulled over me, is far worse than the mistake you made. I'm afraid that I have no other choice than order every single one of our tribes to kill the girl, when they get the hold of her," he said with a nasty smirk on his face.

Narcissa's fingers found her husband's and she grabbed his hand, she wasn't going to give the snake-monster in front of him the satisfaction to see her fall apart. She merely nodded, she was suppose to hate her daughter, right? Celeste was now a blood traitor.

"Aah, you aren't going to argue about this?" Voldemort said. "Of course, the girl is a traitor now. Well, I am more than glad to see you two co-operating once again. It has been too long, and you wouldn't want to loose another child, would you?" He asked, referring to Draco who was sleeping upstairs. 

The Malfoy couple just stayed quiet. They feared that whatever they were going to say, is the wrong thing to say. Voldemort watched the couple with devious look on his face, before turning around, his cape following his dramatic movement and just like that, he was gone. 

Narcissa felt her knees almost giving up and clenched tightener to Lucius, who turned around to face his wife and let her bury herself to his arms. 

"She's all right my love," Lucius tried to assure. "You heard, she managed to escape."

He didn't hear Narcissa saying anything, just a small movement of her head nodding against his chest. Narcissa took a step away from Lucius, trying to pull off a strong face but failed miserably. 

"What are we going to do if they get her? You know they'll do what ever he says, even if it is to ki---kill a teenage girl," Narcissa whispered.