20. replayin' fights

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

JUST A WEEK AFTER 

finding out about her past, March 1st came along and it was time to celebrate Ron Weasley's seventeenth birthday. Celeste was still very sure that she wanted a relationship with her family but she knew that she needed to tell her friends that she was a Malfoy. The thought of telling them has haunted her for a week now. Hermione has been suspicious, she has noticed Celeste talking to Draco more than usual. More than the Golden Trio would want her to. They weren't controlling, they just have known Draco for years and they knew that the Malfoys were rotten to core. Or at least thats what they think.

Celeste, Nathan and Beth entered the library where Ron, Harry and Hermione were already waiting. 

"Hey!" Celeste greeted them happily, trying to hide her nervousness. 

"Happy birthday Ron!" Beth smiled and sat down with her present. "This is from all of us," she said and gave the present to Ron.

Ron opened the present from Beth, it was the newest and best broom money could bought. The birthday boy's eyes grew wider than they ever have. 

"Bloody hell," he gasped before turning to the American Trio. "Thank you so much. You shouldn't have..."

"Don't mention it," Nathan smirked and took a chocolate frog from the table.

After celebrating Ron, the two trios sat comfortably in the common room. For some reason it seemed like no one else spent time there, only the two trios. The laughed, talked, joked and shared embarrassing stories about their childhood. It was, to laugh and think about something else than Voldemort's return, or for Celeste, her family. 

"Celeste," Hermione called for the blonde haired girl who was lost in her own thoughts once again. Celeste quickly turned her afce towards Hermione who was frowning. 

"Yes?" She asked from her friend and tried her best to fake a smile.

Hermione observed her friend closely, she knew that something was bothering her. She has for awhile. "There's something bothering you," the young witch stated.

All color from Celeste's face drained. She glanced at Beth and Nathan who gave her an assuring nod. They all knew that Celeste has to tell at some point, so why not now but then again she didn't want to ruin Ron's birthday.